JD for the SBC/SIP engineering
· A successful candidate will be an expert in SBC /Gateways administration and support.
· Design and implement AudioCodes device that accurately reflect the customer stated objectives
· Develop comprehensive and detailed Statements of Work, Bill of Materials, and level of effort for solutions
· Responsible for detailed documentation of solutions
· Able to work effectively in a highly complex and dynamic environment
· Conduct routine hardware and software audits of all supported systems to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, procedures, and requirements
· Report progress to supervisor and project managers, including the preparation of weekly status reports
· Knowledge of AudioCodes, Skype for Business, Polycom, Cisco c technologies.
· Expertise in independently configuring and managing complete AudioCodes applications
Protocols experience required: SIP, RTP, RTCP, SDP, SRTP, H32X and MGCP
· Expertise on audio codec G711,G722,G729,AMR-WB,AMR and video codec like H264,VP8,MPEG4,H263
· Expertise in Media server features like Audio conference, Video conference, IVR, Audio/Video transcoding
· Expertise in number porting with various telecom providers
· Media/Voice Quality related experience: Jitter management, Packet aggregation, MOS score optimization
· Other Unified Communications Networks
· Knowledge of VoIP Network components including SBCs, ATAs, Proxies, Media Servers, etc.
· Experience with network traffic tools (e.g. Wireshark, syslog viewer, Snooper,) required