EY- Strategy and Transaction - TSE (IT – Messaging & Collaboration)
Within SaT, the TSE team services clients with a full range of hands-on, operationally focused support and advice across the transaction life cycle, across buyers and sellers. We cover a wide range of operational aspects, including divestiture advisory services, carve-out readiness and support, operational due diligence, synergy assessment and delivery, day-one readiness assessment, 100- day planning, integration process support, carve-out/stand-alone costs assessment and risks, and cost reduction. Our professionals work on transactions and business development across the globe.
We’re looking for Assistant Managers with expertise in Messaging and Collaboration to join EY-TSE IT team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm and develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring, and learning & development.
Your key responsibilities
· The messaging and collaboration COE will develop the next generation service offerings for EY’s Deal Tech organization.
· Ideal candidate must have a passion for messaging and collaboration platforms (e.g., Microsoft O365, Google productivity suite) and its application in a transaction setting.
· Candidate must have O365 experience. Transaction experience is nice to have but not mandatory.
· This role will lead the development of frameworks, methodologies, go-to-market materials, and training material for the service offerings.
· This role will also serve as an advisor to ongoing engagements and actively work on business development opportunities
Skills and attributes for success
· Experience in a range of different type of engagements, including pre-deal (e.g. operational due diligence, carve-out planning), post-deal (e.g. integration planning, tracking) and restructuring (e.g. rapid cost reduction).
· Lead work-streams comprising members of the client and colleagues from our transactions and advisory practices.
· Lead meetings with senior client stakeholders to advise, shape and drive the strategy and planning for pre-deal diligence, integration, carve-out / separation and operational restructuring.
· Contribute to management of each engagement, including commercials and risks.
· Contribute to our practice development initiatives, supporting the continued focus on our team as a great place to work.
· Act as a role model and support development of junior team members, coupled with the recruitment and training responsibilities.
· Be familiar working in a large-scale consulting environment or industry role where you can demonstrate the ability to perform and summarize analysis into management insights and recommended actions at pace.
· Be flexible to support on broader IT & Operational transaction work.
· Willingness to undertake international travel as per business requirement
To qualify for the role, you must have
· 5-7 years of prior experience with an IT Technology / Consulting organization or IT department of a large organization
· B Tech / M. Tech. / MBA / PGDM (part time / full time) with B. Tech. from a reputed institute with a technology background.
· Program and project management expertise with demonstrable experience in managing and being responsible for the delivery of successful IT programs
· Strong writing skills and experience of producing high calibre reports, papers, presentations and thought leadership
· Basic understanding of Financial concepts
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Project management skills
· Strong communication and presentation skill
What you can look for
· A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
· An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of 1400 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
· Opportunities to work with EY SaT practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
What working at EY offers
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career. EY is committed to being inclusive in all dimensions of diversity to ensure every employee is able to be and bring their authentic self to work, every day.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.