· Technical Lead in the IT Advisory Services team to work on various cloud implementation projects for our customers across the globe.
Your client responsibilities:
· Need to work as a team leader (technical leader) to contribute in various technical streams of cloud implementation project.
· Interface and communicate with the onsite coordinators
· Planning and monitoring of the project deliverables from the team.
· Mentor the project team in executing the identified projects
· Regular status reporting to the Manager and onsite coordinators
· Interface with the customer representatives as and when needed
· Willing to travel to the customers locations on need basis
Your people responsibilities
· Building a quality culture
· Manage the performance management for the direct reportees, as per the organization policies
· Foster teamwork and lead by example
· Training and mentoring of project resources
· Participating in the organization-wide people initiatives
· Working knowledge in AS-ABAP on HANA
· HANA Data Modelling Concepts
· Custom code push down techniques
· Practical Knowledge of ABAP development toolkit, ADT
· Must have project experience in CDS and AMDP
· Module pool programming , adode form and smart form
· Should be good in ABAP Programming with experience in RICEFW development
· Sound knowledge of User Exits, Customer Exits, BADIs, new enhancement framework
· SAP data migration tools
· SAP GATEWAY
· Good to have SAP HANA/ABAP skills ,odata and backend fiori skills.
· Real time knowledge and experience in implementation and migration projects
· BE/B.Tech/MCA with a sound industry experience of 6 to 10 Yrs.
Additional technical skills which will be an advantage
· HANA analytics – predictive and text analysis
· Knowledge of fiori and SAP BO tools
· HTML, CSS, Java Script
· Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices.
· Excellent business communication skills
· Excellent leadership skills