This role gives you the opportunity to be the initial, on-premise greeter at an EY site, providing information services and direction to employees, customers, guests and vendors. You’ll be expected to present a courteous and patient image in person and over the telephone, and respond with skill and politeness to heavy surges in workload.
This is a fantastic opportunity working as a valued member of EY Baku office. You will gain a chance to deliver the best in class support service that provides high-quality, customized solutions and support to EY’s most high profile internal clients. We’re looking for someone like you who is focusing on operational excellence, efficiency and enabling EY to stay at the leading edge of our industry.
Your key responsibilities
As a Receptionist, you will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative and office functions. You’ll spend most of your time independently driving the planning, coordinating and delivering administrative support to internal clients within all areas. In this role, you’ll receive general supervision, and won’t have supervisory authority over others.
Skills and attributes for success
· Serving as the initial point of contact for routing internal and external calls at an EY site, providing information services and direction to employees, customers, guests and vendors
· Responding to calls over the firm’s telephone network, while projecting a courteous and patient image.
· Responding to inquiries with politeness; managing large surges in workload; provide customer-focused information services, and greeting and direct guests
· Greeting all EY personnel, customers, guests, and vendors, projecting a positive, professional image
· Logging in guests, customers, and vendors and informing EY staff of their arrival
· Understanding the emergency procedures, and acting as an extension of daytime security and property control
· Handling incoming package deliveries and carrying out other duties
· Operating within established procedures and standards
· Verifying guests’ identity and confirming appropriate entry
To qualify for the role you must have
· University diploma
· Good customer service skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to effectively interface with personnel at all levels
· Dependability, business maturity, enthusiasm and a positive, professional attitude
· 1-2 years of reception-related experience
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Strong work ethic. Ability to recognize when a job needs to be done, and to do it successfully
· Demonstrated ability to handle administrative details, and routine day-to-day issues independently, assuming responsibility without direct supervision
· Fluency in English, Azerbaijani and Russian
· Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
What we look for
We’re interested in individuals with a genuine creative vision and the confidence to make it happen. You will be an experienced Receptionist with a passion for exceptional admin support.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, a minimum of three weeks of vacation, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we are using the finance products, expertise and systems we have developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we will make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
The deadline for submission of applications is 31 August, 2020.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.