Description de l'offre
The nature of work is evolving rapidly due to changes in technology, the environment, society, and human behaviour. Businesses and governments are being disrupted in this digital age requiring different capabilities to deliver on their purpose to their customers and citizens. There is an immediate need to become more innovative, agile, responsive and adaptable to change.
That's where EY comes in.
Be part of our leading Advisory practice joining a global network of professionals revolutionising the future of work, bringing the best of NZ to the world and supporting businesses and government. While technology is transforming work, we believe the future of work belongs to those with the unique human ability to ask better questions. And every question we ask has the power to solve complex issues in the Transformative Age and build a better working world. We are passionate about making a difference and in building a better working world to make a positive impact on everyday kiwis.
Our team is based in Auckland and Wellington, New Zealand both of which are regularly rated as some of the best places to live and work in the world. Both cities have dynamic and renowned outdoor lifestyles, great dining and café scenes and are the venues for many sporting and cultural events throughout the year. The opportunity is to work with EYs global network and the fast growing local team to help lead and manage complex technology enabled projects and programmes.
Our technology team has a strong focus on both the private and government sectors and within this we aim to:
· Provide strategic advice and business integration services for digital/technology enabled transformation
· Assist organisations with delivering Purpose Led Transformation
· Provide Transformation Program Project and Risk Management
· Assist in UX Design and Implementation
· Assist organisations in documenting their business processes and systems and assessing suitability with the overall technology landscape
In your role
· Support clients with successful delivery of their technology enabled projects and programmes to create value for business
· Be involved in complex technology initiatives spanning the entire delivery lifecycle: concept, feasibility & requirements gathering; planning; process and design; build and delivery; test; deployment and early life support
· Lead and coach organisations in various methodologies (waterfall, agile, hybrid) depending on business situation
· Build valuable relationships with external clients and internal peers by focusing on high impact opportunities that leverage your experience and networks
· Participate and manage teams to deliver projects
Skills & attributes
· Ability to lead and manage complex technology enabled projects taking a ‘big picture’ strategic view as well as being able to work at a detailed level
· Comfortable working and engaging across multiple levels of organisations and governments with both IT and business users
· Adept at managing projects using both a traditional waterfall approach and also Agile methodologies
· Experienced at managing multiple-discipline teams including both business and IT professionals
· Strong project, financial and time management ability, ensuring delivery of client outcomes against committed deadlines and budgets
· Willingness to go the extra mile to meet and surpass client needs and expectations
· Advanced written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation communication ability
· Able to adapt and flex with changing needs
· You will have 'hands on' end-to-end implementation experience on major IT projects/business change programmes
· 5 years+ experience delivering and leading projects using traditional methods
· 3 years + experience working in Agile programmes in various roles
· Sound analytical and problem solving ability and experience in using scheduling and/or cost control project software
· Ideally PMI PRINCE 2 accreditation
· Ideally Agile certification as Scrum Master / PMI Agile
· Proven team and client leadership and coaching experience
· Able to demonstrate how you would help EY build a better working world
What's in it for you?
· The chance to join a great firm and team in New Zealand, working with and learning from Partners and staff with truly international experience and outlook
· Flexible working arrangements, subsidised onsite gym and banking and insurance discounts
· Help solve some of the most pressing challenges facing our leading organisations in New Zealand and around the world
· Join a leading Asia Pacific (and Global) Advisory practice with the opportunity to travel domestically and internationally
· Be part of a firm who has been ranked as the #1 professional services employer in Universum’s ‘Most Attractive Employer’s annual ranking for the third consecutive year
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Unity, our LGBTI network and our Maori and Pasifika network. These provide our people with the opportunity to connect across offices and allow us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive work environment. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
Join us in building a better working world - apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ernst & Young or by their external third party provider.
© 2018 Ernst & Young New Zealand. All Rights Reserved.