The EY Global Innovation Team is a product and business incubator, bringing technology to the core of everything we do at EY. The team runs with the speed, agility, and disruptive power of a start-up, but, unlike most start-ups, is part of one of the largest and most respected companies in the world with unprecedented access to the world’s leading companies.
As part of the EY AI Lab, you will be driving the creation of innovative AI products that lead EY into the future and change the way we do business, enter new markets and serve clients. Our work is creating a model for how AI can reinvent large companies by making them more innovative, productive and efficient, but also more human and more valuable. The EY AI lab looks at an ever-growing and varied set of AI uses cases. Through EY’s global network of more than 250,000 professionals, we are taking this model to help our clients solve complex business problems – with the goal of building a better working world.
Reporting to the Global AI Leader, leads AI projects from a technical and project management perspective. These projects go from ideation, through scoping, PoC, MVP and Pilot. Supports the scaling and deployment of these projects as they transition from Pilot.
· Provides technical leadership in the selection, scoping and execution of AI projects;
· Leads a small team of AI scientists in solving AI problems, and advancing AI techniques, science and research agendas of the AI Lab in one or more areas;
· Leads and drives architecting and coding of AI algorithms, Machine Learning architectures and pipelines, for building ML/DL capabilities delivered in an AI platform including training, evaluation and management of AI models;
· Directs the project management of one or more AI projects through Pilot phases;
· Maintains expert knowledge in state of the art AI, ML and deep learning approaches;
· Actively engages with the EY AI community and the broader academic community;
· Maintains a good working knowledge of the offerings of major AI vendors;
To qualify, candidates must have:
· PhD in a quantitative science: Computer Science, Math, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or relevant program with major in AI, Machine Learning or computational Linguistics
· Deep understanding and experience of machine learning, and deep learning theory, algorithms, approaches and practice, including probabilistic and statistical learning, graphical models, machine perception, machine comprehension, neural networks, deep learning, computer vision and other machine learning areas.
· Hands on and strong programming experience in one or more of the leading AI, machine learning and deep learning open source libraries.
· 10+ years or relevant experience applying machine learning in a commercial setting
· Excellent technical communication skills
· Recognized expertise in an artificial intelligence and machine learning applications as evidenced by relevant publications or awards
PhD in a quantitative science: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, Statistics, or related fields
Minimum of 10 years experience with relevant AI, DL, and ML design and build experience
Experience in the lifecycle of enterprise-class software development
Ernst & Young LLP, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.