Software Engineer / Sr. Software Engineer in the IT Advisory Services team to work on various GuideWire implementation projects for our customers across the globe.
Your client responsibilities:
· Need to work as a team member to contribute in various technical streams of Guidewire implementation project.
· Interface and communicate with the onsite coordinators
· Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting to the lead
BE/BTech/MCA with a sound industry experience of 2 to 6 Yrs
You will need to have:(Core Competencies)
· Java 5, JEE, XML, Web Services (Axis 2), SQL, ANT
· Strong in Pl/SQL, Spring, Hibernate, Castor, any Enterprise Messaging System
· Should have strong knowledge and experience on Tomcat and or Websphere/Weblogic
· Real time knowledge and experience on enterprise system integration, Preferably from Insurance domain background
· Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices.
· Excellent business communication skills
DuckCreek, Fast, FADATA, eBao & Insurance senctor.
Preferred skills :
· Experience in GuideWire ClaimCenter Configuration/ Integration/Conversion
· Experience in Insurance domain, preferably in Property & Casualty.
· Prior Client facing experience