Are you …
· A future thinking professional who comes with significant experience in Project Management and Change Management.
· Proficient in managing large scale transformation projects, with experience in leading work streams.
We have something for you …
An exciting opportunity in our GDS Program Execution Services (PES) team. This is a team of experienced consulting professionals operating with a global mindset. We execute programs across the breadth and depth of the areas of Project Management, Strategy, Change Management, Technology, Process Improvement and Organizational Design.Your main objective within the PES team will be to work closely with leaders across EY in design and implementation of business solutions, to work with our teams across PES locations in solving some of our client’s biggest problems.
· 10+ Years of relevant consulting experience and 6+ Years of project /change management experience in Big 4, Global Management Consultancy or Blue-chip organization
· Management of senior stakeholder relationships at CXO, Partner or Functional Head level
· Strategy or Domain experience in one of the domains – Finance, HR, Risk, Procurement, Technology
· Graduate in any domain related to Economics, Technology or Science
· MBA or equivalent education OR CA/CPA will be an added advantage
· No specific requirement for sector/industry specialization
· Certification in Project Management - PRINCE II, PMP, Agile
· Certification in Facilitation is desirable
· Certification in Change Management, Design Thinking will be an advantage
How you can make a difference …
· Create value for clients independently as management consultants, driving EY’s internal strategic initiatives.
· Contribute as an effective team member and take accountability of deliverables and the ownership of program outcomes
· Perform rapid assessment of current landscape for clients and provide insights around hypotheses and solutions.
· Provide smooth delivery of internal project/program outcomes.
· Deploy consulting best practice experience in the undertaken assignment.
· Act as a coach to client staff to support embedding capability.
· Develop and manage knowledge repository for use across internal projects and EY communities
Skills and attributes for success …
· Understanding of standard project methodologies - project initiation, current state analysis, future state design, process design, implementation and project transition/close
· Good understanding of IT, HR, Finance functional processes and transformations
· Strong MS Office skills
· Excellent skills with power point and storytelling approach
· Ability to build and maintain excellent client relationships across different functions and organization levels
· Ability to work and team with a multitude of different people and different cultures
· Good analytical, judgment, tact and decision-making ability along with critical thinking skills
· Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
· Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
· Ability to deliver work products of the highest quality and overcome risks and issues to ensure timely delivery.
· Strong facilitation skills with senior stakeholders in driving decisions and consensus.
· Ability to travel up to 10% and conduct multi time zone meetings outside of local business hours.