Do you think the world can work better?
We do. At EY we like to look for smarter and better ways to do things. We like to ask, what if? Lasting achievements start with looking at things in a different way and that’s what we’re all about.
We’ll provide you with experiences that’ll shape your career for years to come. Because when you grow, we do too. With EY you can influence the future of your career, the businesses you work with and even the world you live in.
One decision, a lifetime of opportunity
As a vacationer you can explore your interests and you can expect to participate in a structured program including:
· induction program and technical training
· client projects
· social events
· skill development workshops
Show us what you’re capable of and you may be invited to join us after graduation in a full-time position.
What degree, which service line?
In Assurance, Tax, Transaction Advisory Services or Advisory, providing excellent relationships and delivering effective business services requires people from many different subject areas. The below descriptions are a guide only and we encourage you to research our service lines and apply for opportunities that best fit your interests and career goals, regardless of your area of study.
We’re looking for:
· If you're studyingaccounting, business, commerce, economics, engineering, finance, information technology, information systems, law, science or master of professional accounting you're encouraged to applyfor Assurance, External Audit (various industries or Financial Services industry focus)
· If you're studying economics, finance and accounting, mathematical sciences, international business, actuarial studies, or business / law combined with commerce we encourage you to apply for positions within Transfer Pricing or International Tax Eligibility
To apply for our Vacationer Program, you are required to be:
· In your penultimate year of study in 2020
· An Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident
Successful applicants will be invited to attend a recruitment day and are required to provide proof of citizenship or current permanent residency status documentation.
Applications close 12:00 noon, 18 October 2019. We encourage you to apply early to get the best opportunity to secure an offer to join EY.
Our preference is that you only submit one application for your preferred location.
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network. These provide our people with the opportunity to connect across offices and allow us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive work environment. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ernst & Young or by their external third party provider.
© 2018 Ernst & Young, Australia. All Rights Reserved.