The Opportunity :
This is an opportunity to join the Performance and reward team within Talent in the European Financial services region connecting our clients to over 13,000 EY professionals across 19 countries.
We manage the performance and salary review process at a regional level, agreeing strategic direction and guiding principles with the leadership team and working with countries and Services lines to implement. In addition, we work on a range of other projects that aim to create an exceptional career experience for our people.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating positive change for our people and helps us run our performance and reward processes across 19 countries within the region.
Under the guidance and support of a performance and reward Manager:
· Build strong relationships with Talent teams across our countries to deliver the Performance and Salary review process and key initiatives.
· Plan and project manage the performance and salary process for the region. Work with various stakeholders across our countries to plan and deliver the review within the required timeframe.
· Analyse performance and salary data submitted by countries to ensure that it aligns to the regional performance & reward principles.
· Produce reports and provide insights for the regional leadership team based on your analysis of the data and attend performance and salary sign off calls to support leadership.
· Contribute to the design and implementation of performance and reward initiatives. EY has introduced a new approach to career, development and performance to build purpose driven leaders and enhance the employee experience. The second year of the new approach will focus on improving the quality of feedback andrecognize our people better for their contribution to the business and living our values. You will be part of a team who will design, build and implement these initiatives across the region.
· Suggest innovated way to do things - whether that be current processes, approaches or reporting. We are a team who continually strive to look at better ways of working.
To Qualify for the Role you must have:
· Work experience that involved project management
· Experience in creating reports, analysing data and making suggestions using findings
· Excellent attention to detail and a meticulous eye for identifying inaccuracies in data
· Intermediate to expert level of Excel and working knowledge of Word and PowerPoint
· You are comfortable taking ownership and accountability for your work whilst working effectively as part of a team
· You can work independently with low supervision and will raise risks before they become issues
· You are organised and great at time management. You prioritise effectively and manage multiple tasks in parallel even when under pressure
· You get things done and seek to continually improve
· You work hard to build open and honest collaborative relationships
· You are eligible to work in the UK
What working at EY offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build abetter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities andcreativefreedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young, désormais nommé EY, est l'un des premiers cabinets d'audit au monde. Il est spécialisé en audit financier et conseil comptable, en droit et fiscalité, en conseil (en management, en stratégie, marketing et innovation, en technologie), et en transactions. EY, dont les origines remontent aux années 1890, est aujourd'hui présent dans le monde entier avec près de 175 000 collaborateurs. Ces derniers sont spécialisés dans 26 domaines d'activité, de l'automobile aux télécommunications en passant par la grande distribution, la banque ou encore l'assurance.
Régulièrement présent sur les forums des universités, écoles de commerce et écoles d'ingénieurs, EY propose tous les ans environ 500 offres de stages, et embauche également de jeunes diplômés pour ses 737 bureaux dans le monde (dont 14 en France) pour des postes d'auditeur financier, consultant (SI, stratégie, transactions, conseil financier) ou encore avocat débutant.