Finance fuels our lives – no other sector touches as many people or shapes as many futures. That’s why at EY we passionately believe in making financial services work better for everyone. We believe just as strongly that our people are the key to unlock this vision. Open-minded, diverse people who feel valued and included. Who bring different thinking to our clients’ toughest challenges. Creating this inclusive culture is our top priority. We all win when people from all backgrounds and walks of life dedicate their minds to transforming our industry.
The Opportunity :
This is an opportunity to join the Performance and reward team within Talent in the European Financial services region connecting our clients to over 13,000 EY professionals across 19 countries.
We manage the performance and salary review process at a regional level, agreeing strategic direction and guiding principles with the leadership team and working with countries and Services lines to implement. In addition, we work on a range of other projects that aim to create an exceptional career experience for our people.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating positive change for our people and helps us run our performance and reward processes across 19 countries within the region.
Under the guidance and support of a performance and reward Manager:
· Build strong relationships with Talent teams across our countries to deliver the Performance and Salary review process and key initiatives.
· Plan and project manage the performance and salary process for the region. Work with various stakeholders across our countries to plan and deliver the review within the required timeframe.
· Analyse performance and salary data submitted by countries to ensure that it aligns to the regional performance & reward principles.
· Produce reports and provide insights for the regional leadership team based on your analysis of the data and attend performance and salary sign off calls to support leadership.
· Contribute to the design and implementation of performance and reward initiatives. EY has introduced a new approach to career, development and performance to build purpose driven leaders and enhance the employee experience. The second year of the new approach will focus on improving the quality of feedback andrecognize our people better for their contribution to the business and living our values. You will be part of a team who will design, build and implement these initiatives across the region.
· Suggest innovated way to do things - whether that be current processes, approaches or reporting. We are a team who continually strive to look at better ways of working.
To Qualify for the Role you must have:
· Work experience that involved project management
· Experience in creating reports, analysing data and making suggestions using findings
· Excellent attention to detail and a meticulous eye for identifying inaccuracies in data
· Intermediate to expert level of Excel and working knowledge of Word and PowerPoint
· You are comfortable taking ownership and accountability for your work whilst working effectively as part of a team
· You can work independently with low supervision and will raise risks before they become issues
· You are organised and great at time management. You prioritise effectively and manage multiple tasks in parallel even when under pressure
· You get things done and seek to continually improve
· You work hard to build open and honest collaborative relationships
· You are eligible to work in the UK
What working at EY offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build abetter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities andcreativefreedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.