Description de l'offre
We have vacancies for Advisors to play a key role in the delivery of new UKI service offerings within our Global Compliance and Reporting (GCR) team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing managed service team within EY. This is a new team which is being formed to lead the delivery of a key growth area within our Global Compliance and Reporting (GCR) service. The role will be based in the UK&I Delivery Centre and focused on delivering payroll client services.
You will need to manage stakeholders and build positive relationships across the firm to ensure the new service is delivered on time and to budget.
The role will be based in our Delivery Centre in Belfast and you will be assisting with the delivery of a range of reporting and compliance services to clients across UK&I.
This is an exciting opportunity to take the next step in your career with a continually growing business.
Your key responsibilities
· Processing the payroll data each pay period in a timely and accurate manner
· Setting up new joiners on the payroll software
· Importing pay data into the payroll software
· Manual calculation of pro-rated payments for joiners/leavers
· Processing statutory payments
· Calculating backpay
· Setting up pay components within the payroll software to include linking for overtime payments
· Calculating the PAYE tax, NI and Apprenticeship Levy amounts payable
· Complete payroll reports, including bespoke financial reports such as general ledger reports
· Ensuring Full Payment Submissions and Employer Payment Summaries are made to HMRC on a timely basis
· Creating BACS files for the payment of employees
· Issuing payslips / P45’s and P60’s to employees
· Auto- Enrolment compliance
Skills and attributes for success
The following skills and experience would be beneficial :
· Understanding of payroll compliance
· Familiar with payroll software - Star
· Good IT skills including experience of working with excel documents
· A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Good workload management skills and an ability to work to deadlines
· Enjoys working as part of a team
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build abetter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities andcreativefreedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptionalEY experience lasts a lifetime.And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.