The People Shared Services- ( PSS)Operations Administrator processes and/or audit transactions of a Human Resources (HR) nature in accordance with the established policies and procedures within the EY Shared Services Center with limited supervision. This role will support the Americas Talent Team, verifies accuracy of input and output data, audit information and research related to firms onboarding process
Your key responsibilities
Responds to customer needs and inquiries by analyzing the activity and performing necessary and appropriate actions to reach resolution. Uses good judgment in applying concepts and guidelines; follows through on commitments and takes responsibility for results; effectively prioritizes assignments; identifies and reports barriers to leadership.
Skills and attributes for success
· Ability to research, analyze, and interpret, issues with limited supervision, following standard HRSSC procedures
· Understands the expectations of customers and delivers service that meets or exceeds customer’s needs within department guidelines; Identifies and resolves issues that impact the delivery of quality service
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· Exhibits a positive can-do attitude and approach to responsibilities; meets new challenges and changes with an open mind; demonstrates commitment to the job
· Works effectively with others within the HRPSS, field ATT, other EY personnel and external parties
· Proficient with Firm standard technology including Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook, Intranet, and other ATT related applications (i.e. Taleo , Onboarding Portal, PeopleSoft and background investigation vendor web-based tools.)
· Ability to keep information confidential
To qualify for the role, you must have
· High school diploma or equivalent work experience
· Approximately 1-3 years of experience
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptionalEY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.