We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to support key marketing campaigns within our Core Business Services department to fully leverage our economic insight and build awareness of this major brand programme both internally and externally.
Your key responsibilities
· Assist in managing the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant;
· Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns;
· Assist in marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.);
· Assist in analysing marketing data and developing marketing strategy;
· Build and manage strong relationships with the business, campaign managers and wider support teams;
· Manage the production and delivery of agreed deliverables within timelines and budget;
· Write articles and press releases;
· Work closely with external agencies, in house studios, the wider BMC team and regional teams
Skills and attributes for success
· Proven digital marketing skills
· Confident communicator, excellent written skills
· Ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines
· Commercially minded and results-driven
· Creative thinker
· Strong team player/collaborator
To qualify for the role you must have
· Excellent writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content;
· Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts;
· At least 2 years of marketing and content creation experience;
· Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
· Good analytical and project management skills;
· BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent;
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Experience of working in large/matrix organisations, balancing multiple stakeholder requirements
· A professional services background
What we look for
With clients at the heart of everything we do, our marketing is focused on building influential client relationships with key buyers over their lifecycle and positioning our offerings to best win business. We are building high performing teams and recruiting the highest calibre marketing talent who will play a key role in helping EY deliver on its customer promise. You will be joining a dynamic team that is determined to deliver a world-class service to our clients, internally and externally.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, a minimum of five weeks of vacation, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we are using the finance products, expertise and systems we have developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we will make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
The deadline for submission of applications is 20 September, 2018 .
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young, désormais nommé EY, est l'un des premiers cabinets d'audit au monde. Il est spécialisé en audit financier et conseil comptable, en droit et fiscalité, en conseil (en management, en stratégie, marketing et innovation, en technologie), et en transactions. EY, dont les origines remontent aux années 1890, est aujourd'hui présent dans le monde entier avec près de 175 000 collaborateurs. Ces derniers sont spécialisés dans 26 domaines d'activité, de l'automobile aux télécommunications en passant par la grande distribution, la banque ou encore l'assurance.
Régulièrement présent sur les forums des universités, écoles de commerce et écoles d'ingénieurs, EY propose tous les ans environ 500 offres de stages, et embauche également de jeunes diplômés pour ses 737 bureaux dans le monde (dont 14 en France) pour des postes d'auditeur financier, consultant (SI, stratégie, transactions, conseil financier) ou encore avocat débutant.