Description de l'offre
VACANCIES IN BRISTOL, MANCHESTER, BIRMINGHAM AND SCOTLAND
The Advisory Services division within EY is focused on providing high value independent, trusted advice to our clients, with a focus on business transformation programmes that deliver sustained performance improvement.
We help clients with their procurement, commercial, contract management and supplier relationship challenges whilst driving innovation for customer relationships, supporting sales and account teams to ruthlessly focus on customer retention and cross selling opportunities.
As a Manager within Commercial Excellence and Procurement, you will be expected to play a key part in developing this international and multi million pound offering further by shaping EY's point of view on client issues and business development.
When not advising clients, you will have a network of Commercial Excellence & Procurement practitioners with which to share ideas and debate market trends.
By developing your knowledge this way, we believe you will be in the best possible position to solve our clients’ most pressing commercial challenges.
Your key responsibilities
Participate in SC&O/CEP engagements
Assist in managing the financial aspects of engagements by organizing staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to project leaders
Manage data analysis and lead on the production of workstream deliverables
Participate in business development initiatives
Build strong internal relationships with other members of Advisory and other service lines
Support internal activities including proposal development and developing points of view when responding to business development opportunities
Skills and attributes for success
You should have experience in a number of the following areas:
· Procurement Operating Model Transformation: procurement capability & maturity review, purchase to pay performance improvement, procurement shared services and BPO/outsourcing, procurement of major programmes, complex commercial negotiations, commercial strategies for large tenders, strategic procurement process framework, tax effective supply chain
· Procurement Optimisation and Performance Improvement: performance management framework, strategic sourcing, supplier development & relationship management, supplier risk management, operational cost reduction, demand management
· Contract Management: effective contract management through development of CM and SRM Strategies and reporting structures and structured review of current contracts to identify possible issues
· Commercial and Procurement Savings: Delivering tangible savings through improved category management, procurement and performance reviews and contract review.
· Public Sector: procurement strategy for high value public sector requirements, business case development, contract management in the public sector
· Analytics: filtering and analysing procurement spend data, insights, recommendations and presentation production
To qualify for the role you must have
· Strong academic record including a degree of 2.1 or above preferably from a leading university
· An ideal candidate will also hold a professional body membership or qualification e.g. Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)/Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
· Procurement experience gained in a Professional Services or Consulting organisation and/or a blue chip organisation with procurement or commercial experience
Ideally, you'll also have
· Minimum of two years’ professional experience (industry and/or consulting) focused onSupply Chain Planning, Business Transformation or Procurement(as described above)
· Strong experience or insight in one or more of the following industries: Automotive, Central Government, Consumer Products, Defence, Health, High Tech, Industrial Products, Local Public Sector, Pharmaceuticals, Power & Utilities, Oil and Gas, Telecommunications
What we are looking for
A trusted business advisor to our clients, specialising in procurements matters
An established team leader
An eye for identifying new business opportunities
What working at EY offers
We offer an attractive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global provider of assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptionalEY experience lasts a lifetime.And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our goal to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.