We are looking for an experienced administrator to join the team, supporting across a wide range of strategic priorities, and learning activities across several areas within the EMEIA FSO Learning and Development (L&D) teams, that spans 19 markets.
As a Learning Enablement Coordinator, you will primarily be supporting and driving the Enablement Team on key operational matters to help drive efficiencies and the learning transformation agenda. You will also be expected to perform duties that span across the financial functions of the L&D team, as well as other L&D activities and project / Centre of Excellence support as and when required.
· Coordinate multiple L&D and Operations projects
· Implement systems and processes to track and manage projects
· Analyse project data, including Financials
· Complete regular data entry for Learning Management System
· Create insightful and engaging presentations
· Draft communications that are suitable to the audience and purpose
· Create and maintain central databases
· Provide L&D event support as required
To Qualify for the Role you must have:
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Proven organisation skills, with an attention to detail and an ability to deliver to deadlines
· Demonstrable skills as a proactive problem solver and creative thinker
· Ability to interact well with people at all levels within the firm
· Ability to learn new processes and skills quickly and also to multi-task
· Strong IT skills – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· A desire to embrace and drive change whilst identifying and implementing process improvements and demonstrating best practice.
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Advanced Excel skills, including pivot tables
· Experience in drafting professional communications
· Experience with SharePoint
· A background and experience in learning deployment and coordination is useful but is not a prerequisite
What working at EY offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptionalEY experience lasts a lifetime.And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young, désormais nommé EY, est l'un des premiers cabinets d'audit au monde. Il est spécialisé en audit financier et conseil comptable, en droit et fiscalité, en conseil (en management, en stratégie, marketing et innovation, en technologie), et en transactions. EY, dont les origines remontent aux années 1890, est aujourd'hui présent dans le monde entier avec près de 175 000 collaborateurs. Ces derniers sont spécialisés dans 26 domaines d'activité, de l'automobile aux télécommunications en passant par la grande distribution, la banque ou encore l'assurance.
Régulièrement présent sur les forums des universités, écoles de commerce et écoles d'ingénieurs, EY propose tous les ans environ 500 offres de stages, et embauche également de jeunes diplômés pour ses 737 bureaux dans le monde (dont 14 en France) pour des postes d'auditeur financier, consultant (SI, stratégie, transactions, conseil financier) ou encore avocat débutant.