The objective of our advisory risk services is to provide clients with a candid and reliable overview of their risk landscape. Our solutions can be used by our clients to build confidence and trust with their customers, the overall market and when required by regulation or contract.Business Risk Services practice sits within our wider Advisory Services team and is growing significantly due to financial services organizations aiming to address infrastructure weaknesses and adapt to the changing market environment.
With rapid growth across the area, we are looking for individuals in a wide range of focused areas. So, if you are interested in risk consulting we have a role for you. Upon joining our team, you will be at the heart of high-profile professionals to build your reputation as a trusted Advisory Consultant.
Working as a Junior Specialist provides the opportunity for individuals entering consulting careers to gain the knowledge and experience required to carry out tasks independently, and to complete simple technical tasks on client or internal projects, under the supervision of a more senior staff members. They become thoroughly familiar with sources of information, methods of research and the basics of various work products.
Your key responsibilities
You will be responsible for managing multiple client engagement teams within the practice and the firm. You can expect to work with high level client personnel to address compliance, financial, and operational risks as well as perform internal control testing, develop internal audit plans, and provide internal audit services on an outsourcing basis.
Skills and attributes for success
· Executing assigned tasks
· Developing logical and practical solutions for technical issues
· Developing a general understanding of appropriate EY methodologies and associated tools and techniques
· Developing knowledge of the office software and technology to improve efficiency and productivity
· Understanding of the firm’s range of services
· Contributing to client satisfaction by providing timely, responsive services and work products as a part of engagement teams
· Assisting in developing engagement outputs by analyzing information, preparing solutions, and presenting analysis conclusions and recommendations
· Completing and organizing engagement work papers
· Keeping project leader informed of engagement progress and issues on an on-going basis
· When necessary, assisting on project start-up and administrative matters
· Cooperating with others to achieve task completion
· Readiness for business-trips
· Full-time work
To qualify for the role you must have
· Financial/Economical Background (University Degree)
· Proficiency in English, Russian and Azerbaijani
· Close involvement in the adaption and implementation both existing and new solutions, procedures and tools within your selected specialization
· Effective multitasking and switch focus when required
· Strong presentation and interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills
· Knowledge of MS Visio / MS PowerPoint / MS Excel
Ideally, you will also have
· The ability to apply internal controls assessment and risk management-related methodologies, standards, and tools
· Fundamentals of IFRS
· Basel framework and other regulatory requirements
· Knowledge/experience in the risk/internal controls/internal audit related areas
What we look for
We are looking for flexible professionals who have the ability to work in shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. You will need the strategic skills and executive presence to give authoritative, realistic advice every time. If you are a team-player with strong communication skills and ready to pivot between familiar responsibilities and bold new initiatives, this role is definitely for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, a minimum of three weeks of vacation, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we are using the finance products, expertise and systems we have developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we will make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
The deadline for submission of applications is 31 August, 2019.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.