EY’s GDS Tax Technology team’s mission is to develop, implement and integrate technology solutions that better serve our clients and engagement teams. As a member of EY’s core Tax practice, you’ll develop a deep tax technical knowledge and outstanding database, data analytics and programming skills.
Ever-increasing regulations require tax departments to gather, organize and analyse more data than ever before. Often the data necessary to satisfy these ever-increasing and complex regulations must be collected from a variety of systems and departments throughout an organization. Effectively and efficiently handling the variety and volume of data is often extremely challenging and time consuming for a company.
EY's GDS Tax Technology team members work side-by-side with the firm's partners, clients and tax technical subject matter experts to develop and incorporate technology solutions that enhance value-add, improve efficiencies and enable our clients with disruptive and market leading tools supporting Tax.
GDS Tax Technology works closely with clients and professionals in the following areas: Federal Business Tax Services, Partnership Compliance, Corporate Compliance, Indirect Tax Services, Human Capital, and Internal Tax Services. GDS Tax Technology provides solution architecture, application development, testing and maintenance support to the global TAX service line both on a pro-active basis and in response to specific requests.
EY is currently seeking a Junior SharePoint developer to join our Tax Technology practice in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Requirements (including experience, skills and additional qualifications)
1+ years’ experience with Angular (JS/+2)
Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint, SharePoint Designer (desirable)
· Experience in creating reports, scorecards, and dashboards for Business Intelligence using Excel, Power Pivot, SQL Server Reporting Services or any such tools
· Knowledge and familiarity with libraries such as Angular JS, Bootstrap, D3.js Node.JS is desirable
· Interest in learning about the domains of mobility taxation, expatriate assignment services, global payroll and analytics
· Agile methodologies
· Familiarity with Microsoft Access, Object oriented programming, relational database design and SQL
· Understanding of Excel PowerPivot, PowerView and PowerQuery will be preferred
Strong verbal and writing communication skills