HVG consists of more than 30 lawyers in Belgium and offers legal expertise in the following domains:
· Commercial and Distribution law
· Corporate law
· Digital law, including Data protection & Privacy and E-commerce
· Employment law
· EU, Competition & Trade law
· Transaction law / M&A
· Tax law
We are currently recruiting junior associates to join our team and to strengthen our different legal practice groups.
Your responsibilities & activities
At HVG, we provide everyone in the firm with the opportunities and experience they need to develop their skills and to enhance their career as a lawyer.
As a Junior associate you will
be involved in a broad range of legal cases and have the opportunity to work for an extensive and varied clientele, both national and international, ranging from small and medium-sized enterprises, entrepreneurial families and start-ups to multinational companies.
· We are looking for inspiring, creative and passionate people who:
will obtain (or already hold) a Master of Laws with excellent academic results and are keen to put their skills into practice;
· are highly motivated team players and keen to learn;
· are result driven and have an innovative mindset;
· have strong written and oral communication skills (Dutch/French and English);
· embrace the disruptive technologies of the future that will influence the legal profession;
· will contribute skills and unique talents to the team, but also humor and joie de vivre;
· take their work seriously, but not themselves.
What do we offer you:
· a professional framework to develop your talents;
· being part of a talented team;
· internal and external training opportunities;
· a competitive remuneration package, adapted to your level of experience
· some attractive extra-legal advantages