Description de l'offre
EY’s Fraud Investigation & Dispute Servicesteam help clients deal with complex issues of fraud, regulatory compliance and business disputes which could otherwise detract from their efforts to achieve their company’s potential.
We are part of a global team of more than 2,500 dedicated professionals which offers solutions that help manage legal risk and protect company value.
We are seeking bright, ambitious, business-minded graduates to join the Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services in our UK&I Managed ServicesDelivery Centre in Belfast.
As an Associate in the team, your primary responsibility will be performing internet, database and media research on companies and individuals and produce integrity due diligence reports. These reports provide our clients with an overview of the track record and reputations of their current or prospective business partners. This helps our clients to form a view as to whether or not they would be suitable business partners and to meet their obligations under regulations such as the UK Bribery Act and Foreign and Corrupt Practices Act to perform adequate due diligence procedures on their third parties.
In order to produce your reports, you will synthesise information from multiple different sources (usually in English and at least one other language), assess the reliability of these sources and summarise your findings clearly and concisely in English.
In addition to producing integrity due diligence reports, you may also complete additional research projects to support ongoing investigations and disputes.
Your work will help our clients to make informed decisions, comply with regulatory requirements and manage the risk to their business. As such, it is imperative that you work accurately, pay close attention to detail and keep the broader objectives of your client in mind.
You will work on multiple assignments at once and will need to manage your time effectively and communicate clearly to meet deadlines and keep your team members up-to-date on your progress.
You will be joining a growing team whereyou'll be actively encouraged to learn and develop. The role offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and the support and training opportunities you need to progress your career.
Since we work with such a diverse portfolio of clients across industries, you can expect to take on a wide range of challenges, making this a great place to develop your business, project management and technical skills.
What you will do:
· Deliver integrity diligence reports on companies and individuals
· Perform investigative research to support forensic investigations, compliance reviews, and disputes
· Coordinate management of research projects, by liaising with both client and internal stakeholders
· Develop your knowledge of financial crime and technological approaches through ongoing training and development
· A 2 nd class Honours degree in any subject
· Fluency and strong report writing skills in English
· Fluency in an additional language (including advanced reading proficiency)
· Ability to quickly and effectively summarise information from multiple sources
· Meticulous attention to detail
· A strong desire to learn and absorb new information and ideas quickly
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to manage your time over multiple projects to meet deadlines
· Ability to communicate capacity and any potential issues or obstacles which might prevent you from meeting your deadlines
· Ability to receive constructive feedback and consistently apply this to future deliverables
In exceptional circumstances we will accept applications from candidates who do not meet our academic requirements. If this is your case, you will need to provide strong justification for why we should consider your application.