Description de l'offre
Insurance Assurance (INS) UK, is one of the largest business units within EY's EMEIA Financial Services Practice. Principally based in London, with offices in Bristol, Edinburgh, Leeds and Manchester. We serve numerous clients, both headquartered in the UK, as well as some of our largest global accounts with a UK presence. Insurance provides both audit and extended assurance services, and our people have the opportunity to work with our clients in both capacities, delivering complex audits as well as regulatory prudential, conduct and other related assurance services.
· Take ownership for the delivery of high quality audit work
· Perform audit procedures in complex areas, developing your technical competence.
· Deliver excellent service, as the primary day-to-day contact for the client.
· Supervise the execution of technical audit areas
· Demonstrate professional scepticism and compliance with our risk management and independence policies
· Demonstrate expertise in primary accounting frameworks, related financial reporting matters and applying our Global Audit Methodology to perform engagements in accordance with auditing and assurance standards
· Develop yourself and others through both seeking and offering on-the-job coaching and knowledge sharing
· Challenge yourself to use new audit approaches, tools and enablers and drive efficiencies through effective project management
· Build strong credibility through displaying relevant insight and business acumen in discussions with clients and applying technical competence
· Build relationships across other EY service lines and seek opportunities to work together for the benefit for our clients
To qualify for the role you must have
· Master’s degree qualified in an accountancy related field
· Experience working as an audit associate for financial services clients
· Specific experience working on Audits for clients in the insurance industry
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience working in a professional services environment
Opening date: 20/08/2018
Closing date: 18/09/2018
Multiple roles available