As part of Building a Better Working World, EY has aligned its Talent Strategy to new priorities and new culture change and engagement demands. If we are to achieve the ambition we have set ourselves for V2020, we will need people who are committed and motivated; we will need people prepared to ‘go the extra mile’, who are engaged. You will enable EY to make the world of work a better, more engaged, inclusive, flexible and ethical place for the benefit of all.
Work within the Talent function to:
· Support identification of, and shaping, cross Talent initiatives and projects aimed at continuously improving the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the Region Talent Team across processes, technology and operations, while strengthening the alignment of the Region to Area/ Global.
· Support delivery of cross-functional projects which build organisational capability and changes ways of working within the business.
· Ownership of specific initiatives such as our EMEIA FSO Change Network and cross-Talent Knowledge Sharing.
Your Key Responsibilities:
· Provide effective project support and ensure project delivery on time/budget and to the required standard
· Support the full project cycle throughout planning, mobilization, execution, monitoring, closing
· Manage stakeholders to ensure they are engaged, informed and consulted as appropriate throughout the lifecycle of the project
· Lead meetings and workshops for projects or initiatives as appropriate
· Actively manage project risks and issues, recommend solutions to effectively overcome these and regularly report on projects status and progress
· Drive or support change and communication management
· Build and maintain capability in the team
· Identify continuous improvement opportunities across the talent team to work more effectively and efficiently within Region team and/or further leverage Talent Shared Services/GDS/RPA
· Produce and monitor HR operational dashboards (KPIs & metrics) to measure performance and uncover areas of improvement
· Engage with the required stakeholders (including the Business) to understand needs and opportunities
· Work with other delivery partners as required i.e. IT, Procurement, Legal and coordinate with Global HR Projects as required to ensure strategic alignment and avoid duplication of efforts
· Support Merger & Acquisitions projects as required by the Business and/or support/align with Global HR Projects M&A Team
· Support organizational restructuring (including workforce reduction or restricting) within the Region
EMEIA FSO Change Network:
· Manage the EMEIA FSO Change Network (CN)
· Run meetings with steering group to gather initiatives for the next CN Newsletter
· Draft and signoff CN Newsletter
· Help set up and run CN Initiatives
· Monitor attendance
· Create and provide presentations to keep stakeholders informed
· Suggest and implement plans to increase engagement in the CN
· Creatively come up with ways to engage and develop the network
· Develop and implement plan for how to increase knowledge sharing in Talent, both internally within Talent and externally with the wider business and outside of EY
· Project manage this on an on-going basis through setting up activities such as Lunch and Learns and other knowledge sharing opportunities
Skills and Attributes for Success:
· Good project management skills, able to coordinate multiple projects/ initiatives simultaneously and meet demanding time frames
· Ability to proactively identify continuous improvement opportunities, solve problems and drive to exceed expectations
· Good communication skills and ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders across the organisation
To Qualify for the Role you must have:
· Project management experience working on multiple projects
· Knowledge of change management and ability to execute change acting as a change agent.
· Familiarity with the culture and practice of professional services environments across European jurisdictions
Ideally, you’ll also :
· Be a good negotiator, with sensitive and values-orientated approach
· Be cognisant of risk but not inhibited by it
· Have an ability to cope with complexity & ambiguity and work cross organisational and geographical boundaries
What we look for
· We need people who can develop strong networks with other parts of the business, other projects and other colleagues to share good practice
· Values-based perspective will be vital to enable us transform our organisation and enable people and processes to work in flow rather than against each other.
What working at EY offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young, désormais nommé EY, est l'un des premiers cabinets d'audit au monde. Il est spécialisé en audit financier et conseil comptable, en droit et fiscalité, en conseil (en management, en stratégie, marketing et innovation, en technologie), et en transactions. EY, dont les origines remontent aux années 1890, est aujourd'hui présent dans le monde entier avec près de 175 000 collaborateurs. Ces derniers sont spécialisés dans 26 domaines d'activité, de l'automobile aux télécommunications en passant par la grande distribution, la banque ou encore l'assurance.
Régulièrement présent sur les forums des universités, écoles de commerce et écoles d'ingénieurs, EY propose tous les ans environ 500 offres de stages, et embauche également de jeunes diplômés pour ses 737 bureaux dans le monde (dont 14 en France) pour des postes d'auditeur financier, consultant (SI, stratégie, transactions, conseil financier) ou encore avocat débutant.