The EY Global Trade team works with a portfolio of international clients to innovate and optimise complex global supply chains, reducing both cost and risk. In today’s digital enterprise, technology underpins everything that Global Trade does, and we are looking for technology leads to accelerate our mission to embed technology innovation in all of our service offerings.
Global Trade technology is one of the most dynamic fields in today’s digital supply chain, offering challenging work and great job satisfaction in the application of innovative technologies including data analytics, machine learning, automation and artificial intelligence.
In response to a continuous increase in market demand, we are seeking individuals to augment our technology capabilities. This is a fantastic opportunity to work and progress within a growing team, solving existing and emerging real-world supply chain challenges.
This role innovates and optimises global trade for our clients, embedding new and emerging technologies/ techniques to innovate and optimise end-to-end supply chains. This role significantly contributes to operational and strategic direction of the Global Trade team.
· Actively establish, maintain and develop internal and external relationships. With guidance from peers and managers, you will help identify and pilot potential commercial and technology opportunities for Global Trade and beyond.
· Lead matrix, multi-disciplinary project teams, creating a culture of excellence, and counselling and developing junior team-members.
· Draw on your blend of commercial and technical experience, to apply a broad portfolio of data analysis, data federation, and data visualisation tools to solve complex supply chain challenges.
· Collaborate as necessary to augment the capabilities of the Global Trade team in areas including
· Statistical analysis and modelling tools such as SAS, SPSS, R or similar to improve methods of data governance, data modelling and data reuse.
· Data management using SQL, Alteryx or similar to produce portable and scalable ETL solutions.
· Data visualisation using Tableau, Spotfire or similar to identify and articulate insights and opportunities.
· Automation and robotics using BluePrism or similar to bring efficiencies and reduce overheads of Global Trade activities.
· Creation of private cloud based solutions and associated micro-services that can meet the needs of clients as they embrace the digitally enabled supply chain.
· AI implementations for predictive analytics to complex problems.
· Drive quality documentation, standard operating procedures and IP/Software asset management for improved integration and re-use.
What we look for
· Strong academic record including degree/MSc in computer science, statistics, engineering or related fields.
· Blend of industry and professional services experience, particularly in the scoping, design, final delivery, handover and support of Global Trade solutions.
· Demonstrated advancement in technical mastery, functional knowledge and professional skills.
· Ability to articulate complex concepts across all levels of technical and business audiences.
· Demonstrated ability to supervise and develop others.
· Project management skills to optimise project performance, scope, budget, resource and risk management.
· Experience implementing descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics solutions.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young, désormais nommé EY, est l'un des premiers cabinets d'audit au monde. Il est spécialisé en audit financier et conseil comptable, en droit et fiscalité, en conseil (en management, en stratégie, marketing et innovation, en technologie), et en transactions. EY, dont les origines remontent aux années 1890, est aujourd'hui présent dans le monde entier avec près de 175 000 collaborateurs. Ces derniers sont spécialisés dans 26 domaines d'activité, de l'automobile aux télécommunications en passant par la grande distribution, la banque ou encore l'assurance.
Régulièrement présent sur les forums des universités, écoles de commerce et écoles d'ingénieurs, EY propose tous les ans environ 500 offres de stages, et embauche également de jeunes diplômés pour ses 737 bureaux dans le monde (dont 14 en France) pour des postes d'auditeur financier, consultant (SI, stratégie, transactions, conseil financier) ou encore avocat débutant.