Team Leader - Talent Acquisition (Emeia / Americas / APAC)
Grow with, collaborate and learn from recruitment professionals across the world.
The recruitment landscape is changing rapidly as part of an increasingly more connected world. To ensure we are equipped to capitalize on these changes, EY is continuing to grow our internal Talent Acquisition capability, to ensure we can engage and attract the world’s most exceptional and diverse talent and build a better working world.
Our Global recruiting team (based in Manila, McKinley Taguig) identifies talent for executive and experienced level roles based in the Americas, EMEIA and APAC; We design and deliver talent sourcing strategies to connect with the right talent globally and build the EY organization of the future. Our team focuses on recruiting technology and other in-demand, niche skilled professionals.
The Team Leader Talent Acquisition is part of a high performing global TA team, leading a team of sourcing specialists focused on both experienced hire and Executive/Senior they also managed the Principal Sourcing Specialists in each region/area. The Team Leader is a player/coach role – both managing a team, an carrying the workload for delivering specialist sourcing activity, in line with the demand in their teams’ portfolio.
A typical day will see you motivating and leading a team of Sourcers to leverage an array of sourcing strategies and tools to identify, connect with, screen and qualify top talent to present to the hiring teams and Recruiters. As team lead you will comfortably share your knowledge with the wider team to develop their knowledge and capability to support the Hub TA Leader. Your role is equally about motiving the team and growing a positive culture of learning as it is about leading by example – through exceptional sourcing delivery and candidate and client experience.
You will also partner closely with the assigned Recruiters to maintain a relationship with your identified candidates until hire, working closely with the hiring teams in field and in regions to monitor the performance of your team and provide guidance to them where needed to advance their sourcing expertise and careers.
· Lead a team of Talent Acquisition Consultants and Principal Consultants to identify and engage with candidates for roles in Technology specialist disciplines the US |Canada | APAC & EMEIA.
· Using a suite of tools, develop deep subject matter talent sourcing expertise in the talent markets for the skills required, guide and shape your teams use of these tools.
· Lead and participate in learning sessions for your team
· Monitor the delivery of the team against the team and individual KPI’s
· Lead relationships with hiring teams with the recruiter as needed as SME for your discipline as well as mentor junior team members.
· Collaborate with Field resources in your wider team to meet hard to fill or specialist sourcing needs for executive or niche roles
· Guide candidates through the entire recruitment process, including providing information on the EY vision, the business strategy, our culture and values, as well as conducting in-depth qualifying interviews to establish candidate’s suitability against the requirements of the role.
· Screen live applicants from the ATS for current and future opportunities, creating a candidate profile and documenting these preliminary interviews to sharing with hiring teams and recruiters
· Ensure the delivery of strong potential candidate pipeline leveraging internal talent and referral channels, developing talent communities, managing referral campaigns
· Lead learning activities on strategic advisory to the team and provide guidance on the, development of actionable competitive intelligence for recruiters and hiring managers.
· Gather and analyze data for accurate and confident decision-making and sourcing strategy. Make recommendations on additional candidate pools and recruiting techniques, after evaluating market conditions
· Lead the team to deliver regular and timely recruiter and stakeholder engagements to ensure alignment of targets and objective (Monitor delivery against targets)
· Actively pursue candidate channels to deliver to our Global D&I talent agenda.
· Achieve individual targets aligned to SLAs and Metrics
We are seeking
· An innovative mindset, curiosity and determination to seek until you find
· Technology Recruitment experience
· Leadership of teams experience
· Team player. Genuinely, this is an environment for collaborative, enthusiastic people looking to challenge themselves and work together with those in their own office and Internationally located EY presence.
· Expertise in talking to hiring manager and clients in building strong relationships based on trust and exceptional service. People who know how to be a trusted advisor and want to create clever solutions
· People with a proactive, candidate centric recruiting ethos
· Experience in Recruiting end to end and in Sourcing for complex roles at executive or senior levels.
· Exposure to recruiting and sourcing for technology, technical, professional services or Financial services organizations or Recruiting internationally (Americas, APAC, EMEIA)
· Advanced user knowledge of technology, online sourcing and research tools
· Name generation and/or organizational mapping experience
· Aptitude with internet research techniques (e.g., Boolean searches, website flipping, etc.)
· Strong investigation/data analysis/research/market intelligence experience
· Masters or bachelor’s qualifications