EY Technology: Technology has always been at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. We need technology to keep an organization the size of ours working efficiently. We have 250,000 people in more than 140 countries, all of whom rely on secure technology to be able to do their job every single day. Everything from the laptops we use, to the ability to work remotely on our mobile devices and connecting our people and our clients, to enabling hundreds of internal tools and external solutions delivered to our clients. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and is key to us being more innovative as an organization.
EY Technology supports our technology needs through four business units:
Client Technology (CT) - focuses on developing new technology services for our clients. It enables EY to identify new technology-based opportunities faster and pursue those opportunities more rapidly.
Enterprise Technology (ET) – ET supports our Core Business Services functions and will deliver fit-for-purpose technology infrastructure at the cheapest possible cost for quality services. ET will also support our internal technology needs by focusing on a better user experience.
Information Security (Info Sec) - Info Sec prevents, detects, responds and mitigates cyber-risk, protecting EY and client data, and our information management systems.
Global Vendor Management Organization (GVMO) - brings a consistent approach, supporting technology and best practices to managing contracts right across EY.
Global Vendor Management Organization (GVMO) maintains a global Software Asset Management (SAM) team accountable for targeted optimization of complex, high value software contracts which underpin our business. GVMO is tightly linked to contract performance management and to EYs procurement function. We seek a SAM Process Analyst to handle licensing and product enquiries and be responsible for the day to day running of the License Enquiry Management help desk and produce monthly reports for SAM managed vendors.
Reporting to the Global SAM Asset Manager. This area is under the leadership of the Strategic Software Asset Management Lead.
Your key responsibilities
· Oversee all help desk activities including Licensing and Product enquiries
· Reporting & Business Intelligence: Translate key Stakeholders requirements into reporting deliverables. Develop performance metrics using Power-Bi and Excel
· Oversee key vendor portals, manage/control access, assignment of software license keys, removal of license keys, monthly clean-up, license usages and metrics reporting
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role, you must have
· Basic experience in a software asset management environment
· Basic software licensing experience
· High level of attention to detail alongside accurate data entry skills
· Great customer service and communication skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Minimum 1-year previous support experience within an IT support environment or similar role supporting customers
· Experience with using Microsoft Office 2010 (2013) with emphasis on MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
· PowerBI knowledge would be a plus
What we look for
· To be successful in this role, you must be an intelligent self-starter with a positive can-do attitude who takes ownership and responsibility of their work
· You should be able to work effectively in a home/remote office environment
· You should enjoy learning new things in a rapid changing international environment with many deliverables and competing priorities and stakeholders
· You will be someone willing to constructively challenge, yet reach a positive balance with EY’s best interests at the core of your decision making
· You should have truly excellent communication skills, able to confidently and concisely communicate with a wide range of people, roles and seniorities
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, along with other benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.