Description de l'offre
Global Account Coördinator | Eindhoven
In this role you will be responsible for coordinating the worldwide compliance and reporting processes of our clients. You will maintain contact with our clients and colleagues from all over the world. You will also be responsible for solving questions from the various, international locations of our clients and EY colleagues.
Furthermore, your role will consist of:
· Maintaining contact with the contact people at our clients who are responsible for compliance, global mobility and/or reporting.
· Maintaining contact with EY contact people all over the world who are responsible for compliance, global mobility and/or reporting. (This will include the Dutch compliance and advisory teams, local EY teams and offshore teams in India)
· Coordinating processes, monitoring and ensuring that various deadlines are met, and highlighting any potential issues
· Keeping both the client and EY contact people up to date regarding processes, maintaining an overview of all issues that you are responsible for related to the client
· Preparing meetings with the client and for the responsible managers
· A minimum of HBO level education (preferably in the field of economics or international management)
· At least one year of experience in coordinating processes for external clients
· Demonstrable experience in an international organization is a plus
· Excellent comment of English, both spoken and written and preferably excellent comment of Dutch
· Accurate, analytical, good at setting priorities and strong skills in administration and working with processes
· Excellent communication skills, not afraid to give an opinion, proactive and stress resistant
Do you want to experience working at EY? Do you want to develop yourself further and gain practical, professional experience? Then a job as a Global Account Coordinator might be something for you! Personal development is very important to us and we will help you to get the most out of yourself.