EY’s Contract Recruitment team, GigNow, is responsible to source, match and engage contractors for client serving and internally facing roles. The Talent Acquisition (TA) Recruiter identifies top contractor talent and converts prospects to active candidates to fill contract positions for the firm. The TA Recruiter uses an array of sourcing strategies and tools to develop and qualify top contractor talent quickly to present to hiring managers and closely teams with Experienced Recruiters to maintain a relationship with candidate until engagement.
The TA Recruiter is responsible for building strong internal and external relationships and building a network of key contacts to increase the pipeline of additional prospects for current and future openings. A deep understanding of the assigned service line and/or business unit, in addition to an ability to promote and sell key differentiators of the firm is essential. The TA Recruiter will proactively communicate market knowledge, trends and intelligence as well as feedback from the market on EY to respective parties. As an Assistant Director TA Recruiter, the role may include recruiting contractors at the most senior levels, handling complex issues, training and managing others, and be on point to manage key client relationships.
· In collaboration with team lead and experienced recruiter(s), responsible to source highly qualified contractor talent for assigned hiring team contractor needs in a fast-paced environment
· Conduct pre-qualifying phone and/or video screens on candidates and targeted warm calls utilizing selling techniques to generate interest in EY contractor opportunities
· Networking in the market and using social media outlets to build a pipeline of contractors for service line, sub service line, or competencies required
· Partner closely with Experienced Recruiters regularly to meet the needs of the EY internal engagement teams to place contractors into appropriate roles. Team with Sourcing Analyst & Referral Recruiters to generate pipeline.
· May attend virtual or live professional conferences or attend recruiting events to generate contractor pipeline, and follow up with participants to convert to potential candidates. Accountable for specific sourcing channels including referrals, alumni, and on-line tools and resources.
· Accountable for capturing competitive/market intelligence for business units assigned and for communicating findings to experienced recruiters
· Share best practices and communicate with other recruiting team members
· Manages candidate flow within GigNow technology tool to ensure all data is accurate and updated
· Utilize EY recruitment tools and processes to execute work flow and track/measure results
· Work with Talent Acquisition Lead to oversee productivity of the various sourcing channels
· Monitors and reports quality and quantity of resumes on a daily/weekly basis, and tracks and reports sourcing results
· Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in sourcing, candidate development, and/or contract recruiting in professional services, corporate and/or agency
· Bachelor degree and/or equivalent work experience
· Ability to function in a Lead Recruiter role and be a counselor to others
· Advanced user knowledge of technology and on-line sourcing and research tools
· Name generation and/or organizational mapping experience
· Aptitude with internet research techniques (e.g., Boolean searches)
· Strong investigation/data analysis/research related activities
· Excellent organizational skills; extremely detail and task oriented
· Highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently and autonomously, while exhibiting exceptional team and client consultative skills
· Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced, high-pressure environment, and manage and counsel others to do the same
· Proficient in MS office suite; familiarity with ATS/CMS tools
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.