Global Delivery services is an extended arm of EY country and Global practices where we provide exceptional service to EY clients to ensure hassle-free and cost-effective solution.
Understanding the challenges our clients face, we build and maintain robust processes, identify improvements, provide valuable insights, address unexpected challenges and ensure that you are well-positioned to effectively navigate the ever-changing compliance and regulatory environment.
Global Compliance and Reporting is an integrated suite of Tax and Accounting services that EY provides to our multinational clients. GCR offers the ease of managing compliance & regulatory filings by:
a) Taking care of the complexity of regulatory affairs across multiple jurisdictions
b) Centrally managing the global compliance and reporting activities
c) Controlling the cost of managing compliance across various countries
Each client is referred to as an engagement and the GCS team is responsible for ensuring the delivery as per the service level agreements. Globally, tax and accounts preparation activities are conducted mostly in the local
countries and hence requires a wide network of EY professionals to work together to deliver to the client expectations. A central team (GCS) works with this global network of EY professionals to ensure client’s compliance and reporting obligations across the globe are met on time. The GCS team project manages the engagement and together with the client facing teams in Americas, EMEIA and Asiapac forms the service management office for the client.
Your key responsibilities:
· Handle a portfolio of GCR clients and a team of analysts
· Act as the first point of escalation relating to quality and service delivery
· Work with Global Engagement Managers and Coordinators to ensure engagements are managed effectively and efficiently
· Understand client requirements and ensure engagement processes meet requirements
· Identify pain areas in the processes and create enablers to overcome process issues
· Apply project management concepts to manage engagement delivery
· Monitor and flag engagement and people issues to local and engagement leadership
· Identify service delivery and process gaps which can be fixed to improve service delivery
· Consult with offshore teams on best practices for engagement set up and management
· Responsible for the customer satisfaction scores of the portfolio People aspects
· Act as the SPOC for the respective client facing teams
· Manage service delivery expectations for your engagement portfolio
· Develop engagement management knowledge of individuals working on your portfolio
· Conduct trainings on client and engagement management concepts to wider teams
· Network with off-shore teams to create and maintain good relationship
· Review engagement deliverables and coach staff members on best practices
· Identify training gaps for self and team and work with leadership to bridge gaps
To qualify for the role you must have:
· 2 to 4 years of total work experience
· Understanding of backend financial processes of a company
· Bachelors or Master’s degree, preferably Commerce or Business management
· Experience in working in a multi-cultural and team environment
Ideally, you’ll also have:
· Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills - both written and oral
· Demonstrated team management and coaching capabilities
· Demonstrate strong organizational skills and structured thinking abilities
· Demonstrate strong analytical and project management skills
· Demonstrate an eye for detail
· Ability to work in ambiguous situations
· Be proficient in Word/PowerPoint/Excel - working knowledge of MS office
What we look for
We look for high performers, who consistently deliver quality work while continually looking for ways to improve. We want you to have a clear sense of personal and professional accountability, and know how to build relationships by doing the right thing. We look for people who demonstrate drive, vision and determination and are passionate about helping our clients achieve their goals.
We want people who understand the challenges of working in a professional services environment, and are focused on achieving and delivering the best for our clients.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package and different rewards program like travel opportunities, awards & recognitions, loyalty awards.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world, thus, the organization promotes continuous learning and development opportunities by providing in-house technical and supplemental training related to each role, as well as promoting developmental programs, such as mentoring activities, projects, and the like, which will aide in our employees’ succession planning and career advancement.
Talk to anyone at EY and they’ll tell you what a rewarding place it is to work. As you collaborate with colleagues in our high-performing teams, you gain exposure to some of the most complex and stimulating situations in the business world.
For us, it’s vital you share our goals — so we can work together to achieve success.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.