· Talent Shared Services (TSS) is a core service line within the Global Shared Services organization, providing multiple HR support services including recruitment support, onboarding support, people data administration, learning administration and performance management support to Ernst & Young member firms.
· TSS provides services to country, sub-area, area and global people teams and other EY stakeholders involved in HR, L&D and recruiting transactions and associated administration, reporting and people infrastructure. These services are delivered from our centers in Dalian, China; Kerala, India and Wroclaw, Poland.
· The TSS Associate is responsible for completing assigned HR functional transaction or work activities of Recruitment/Onboarding/Core HR in accordance with the established policies, procedures and service level agreements of GDS whilst building positive and productive relationships with customer representatives.
Essential Functions of the Job
· Attends to HR functional inquiries/requests/transactions as assigned (including inquiries or requests via telephone or email) in accordance with established policies and procedures.
· Ensures all transactions are processed, documented and delivered within defined SLAs and quality standards and that work instructions are diligently followed; escalates issues as needed.
· Ensures all new process updates are incorporated while processing transactions.
· Responds to customer needs and inquiries, exercises good judgment in applying concepts and guidelines.
· Follows through on commitments and takes responsibility for results; effectively prioritizes assignments; identifies and reports barriers and issues to Supervisor.
· Responds to emails and enquires in a timely manner.
· Prepares and contributes to reporting as directed.
· Actively participates and completes the performance management and development plan activities.
· Identifies potential areas for process improvements and makes recommendations to Supervisor.
· Assists with GDS initiatives and other projects as assigned.
· Ensures GDS organizational policies and processes are followed.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
· Good communication, interpersonal skills and customer orientation; works effectively with others.
· Command of spoken and written English.
· Displays positive attitude; meets challenges and changes with an open mind, demonstrates commitment to the job.
· Good organization, analytical and problem solving skills; able to exercise judgment in day to day work activities.
· Takes initiative and follows through as appropriate; attentive to details; efficiently processes high volume of transactions.
· Flexible and dependable; willing to adjust work schedule as necessary to meet peak demands and customer requirements.
· Good keyboarding and data entry skills.
· Working knowledge of firm standard technology such as Lotus Notes, IE, Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint; experience with HR specific technology a plus.
· Flexibility in working hours to accommodate multiple time zones as needed.
· May need to work extra hours in case of special customer requirements.
· Bachelor's degree or above from a commercial, business or HR related discipline.
· 0 - 2+ years work experience preferred including prior Shared Services/BPO and/or HR Operations experience.