EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services.
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) consists of various service delivery centers from which our Client Service and Enablement Services teams operate to deliver strategic support to our EY member firms. GDS spans all geographies, practices, services lines, sectors and competencies within EY to deliver deeply-integrated services that result in efficient and world-class solutions.
Today, the GDS team is 24,000 strong across five countries and plays an important role in EY’s growth strategy by providing efficient and effective support to our service lines and enablement functions. GDS is a vibrant organization that is constantly growing and expanding its base, services and competencies.
With our clear vision for the future and commitment to developing outstanding leaders, EY is the place to grow your career. You will feel at home from the start, and will receive the training, support and guidance you need to do great work with exciting clients.
Along the way, you will meet people and gain important knowledge and insights that will stay with you throughout your career. In fact, whenever you join us — and however long you choose to stay — you will have valuable experiences that will last a lifetime.
· Reviews job description to have a further understanding of the roles needed
· Attends calibration meeting and weekly calls with offshore stakeholders and local leaders for all hiring updates
· Ensures that the candidate supply is sufficient to fill all hiring demands thru different sourcing channels like Jobstreet (passive and non-passive), Monster, LinkedIn, Social Media, etc.
· Conducts preliminary interviews and assessments – communication skills, technical and behavioral interviews across all positions
· Endorses fully screened, qualified candidates to Senior Recruiters in a timely manner
· Maintains applicant information using Applicant Tracking System
To qualify, you must have:
· Bachelor's degree in Psychology or Human Resources or any other related courses
· 1 year of experience in recruitment and sourcing is a huge plus
· Experience in Technical Recruitment is an advantage
· Good command of the English language both in oral and written form
· Open to fresh graduates
Location and duration:
· Cyber Sigma Bldg., McKinley West, Taguig City
· 5-month contract position with a possibility of being offered a full-time role depending on the business needs and performance
Join us in building a better working world.