The Executive Assistant would be required to work in a team environment in delivering the secretarial needs of the global EY office senior management team such as diary management, calendar management, travel management, documentation, tool support and other administrative requirements that may arise on a need basis.
Essential Functions of the Job:
The primary role and responsibility of this position will be to work in a team environment and deliver administrative services including, but not limited to ‑
· Diary Management - Provide support to the project team members on maintaining and managing key project meetings and the meeting location
· Calendar Management - Maintaining project team’s calendar to showcase all key events that needs to be planned.
· Meetings Management - Working closely with the project teams and other stakeholders in scheduling/organizing the meeting or conference call
· Travel Management - Support the project team members in booking the travel ticket
· Workshop or Area visit Plan - Provide assistance in planning the agenda, for workshops/area visits by handling the logistics of stay, food and printing, etc.
· Documentation - Recording the minutes of the meeting with clear emphasis on the key action points from the meeting. Maintaining the project database and eRoom to ensure all documentations are captured and organized for ease of access.
· Training Management - Provide support in setting up training by sending out invites, enabling cut-off point for training sessions, issuing confirmations and/or offering alternative dates. Supplement delegates with correct pre-work and sessions
· Tool Support and administration – Administrative support on various internal/external tools used across EY offices
· Data Processing and administration - Data capture, processing and administration of business information
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
· The role requires someone who can manage a number of concurrent activities, with strong multi-tasking, prioritization, organizational and time management skills.
· Administration and organization
· Enjoys problem solving
· Able to prioritize effectively
· Strong project management skills
· Comfortable using IT database systems
· Interpersonal skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· A strong team player who is comfortable working collaboratively with others
· Must be able to work virtually, and independently
· Able to be diplomatic when dealing with clients
· Respond well to deadlines and work outside of normal hours when required
· Comfortable working on a number of activities concurrently
· Able to work in a rapidly changing environment and prioritize accordingly
· Key attributes
· Professional and diplomatic communicator
· Quality focused and takes pride in paying attention to detail
· Self starter, who can manage with minimal direction
· Able to interact with senior management
· Extremely organized and enjoys administration
· Able to work in a team arrangement
· Demonstrated experience in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and fair knowledge of MS Outlook
· Any graduate or Post graduate
· 1 to 4 Years
· At least a year of experience working in a team environment handling virtual secretarial services is preferred
· Good command over English and Japanese (written & spoken) is mandatory
This job description is intended as a guide to reflect the principal functions of the job. However, it is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job functions and functions may vary depending on the particular geographic location of the job and/or the manager. Further, the job description is subject to change at the discretion of management.