GDS - ASIAPAC TSS HR Intern
Global Delivery Services is an extended arm of EY country and Global practices where we provide exceptional service to EY clients to ensure hassle-free and cost-effective solution.
Understanding the challenges our clients face, we build and maintain robust processes, identify improvements, provide valuable insights, address unexpected challenges and ensure that you are well-positioned to effectively navigate the ever-changing compliance and regulatory environment.
Talent Shared Services (TSS) is a core service line within the Global Delivery Services organization, providing multiple HR support services including recruitment support, onboarding support, people data administration, learning administration and performance management support to Ernst & Young member firms.
TSS provides services to country, sub-area, area and global people teams and other EY stakeholders involved in HR, L&D and recruiting transactions and associated administration, reporting and people infrastructure. These services are delivered from our centers in Dalian, China; Kerala, India and Wroclaw, Poland.
The TSS Intern is responsible for completing assigned HR functional transaction or work activities of Recruitment in accordance with the established policies, procedures and service level agreements of GDS whilst building positive and productive relationships with customer representatives. This role may provide service delivery in respect of specific or combined HR functions (recruitment support, onboarding support, people data administration, learning administration and performance management).
· The Recruitment Intern will be trained about the basics of Recruitment function
· The Recruitment Intern will be given walkthrough on how Shared Services and Consulting firms operate
· The Recruitment Intern will be exposed to global corporate setting
· The Recruitment Intern will be provided allowance
· Currently studying Human Resource Management or Psychology or any related courses
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent computer skills
· Very good attention to detail
· Strong interpersonal skills