Global Compliance and Reporting is an integrated suite of Tax and Accounting services that EY provides to our multinational clients. GCR offers the ease of managing compliance & regulatory filings by:
· Taking care of the complexity of regulatory affairs across multiple jurisdictions
· Centrally managing the global compliance and reporting activities
· Controlling the cost of managing compliance across various countries
Each client is referred to as an engagement and the GCS team is responsible for ensuring the delivery as per the service level agreements. Globally, tax and accounts preparation activities are conducted mostly in the local countries and hence requires a wide network of EY professionals to work together to deliver to the client expectations. A central team (GCS) works with this global network of EY professionals to ensure client’s compliance and reporting obligations across the globe are met on time. The GCS team project manages the engagement and together with the client facing teams in Americas, EMEIA and Asia Pac forms the service management office for the client
During the Transition phase:
· Support the Engagement Leader to ensure efficient and effective transition and implementation of services to EY, including interfaces with client local country contacts, shared service centers, tax/finance stakeholders and related EY network
· Develop and manage transition plan, including roadmap, work plan, budget, timeframe, responsibilities and accountabilities
· Ensure a good working relationship with the client, any relevant third parties (e.g., BPO provider, attest firms, etc.) and EY network, in particular their counterpart(s) in client organization.
· Drive discipline and careful management of the definition of scope to ensure EY services are consistent with those agreed and any scope of services beyond agreed scope are properly considered, scoped, agreed with appropriate fees.
· Monitor, control and communicate status during transition and implementation, against SLAs/KPI’s, contractual requirements, service quality and financial budgets.
· Ensure changes in scope are agreed between EY and Client including contractual agreement and commercial/fee implications
· Successfully resolve any issues that have been escalated to them or escalate any non-resolved issue to the steering committee
· Proactively consider and identify any potential additional needs, service opportunities and efficiency/service level enhancements
During Service delivery:
· Support the Engagement leader to ensure the delivery of exceptional client service, day-to-day oversight and management of our global/regional service delivery.
· Ensure a good working relationship with the client, relevant third parties (e.g. BPO provider, attest provider, etc.) and EY network, in particular their counterpart(s) in client organization. Key client interfaces may include global/ regional GCR, SSC, and of course Tax/Finance contacts
· Execute disciplined management of in-scope services to ensure EY services are consistent with those agreed and any scope of services beyond agreed scope are properly identified, scoped and fees agreed in advance.
· Monitor and report against SLAs/KPI’s, contractual requirements, service quality and financial GCR budgets.
· Ensure changes in scope/fee are agreed between EY and Client (and other 3rd party when appropriate) – including contractual and commercial agreement.
· Successfully resolve any issues that have been escalated and further escalate any non-resolved issues to the GEL.
· Manage the annual ‘roll-over’ process, including any scope/fee changes, contract renewals, data refresh.
· Proactively consider, identify and share with the engagement leader any potential additional needs, service opportunities and efficiency/service level enhancements
Desired skills requirements:
We are looking for candidates with the following:
· Project Management
· Strong PPT and Excel skills
· Coordinate / organize meetings and workshops
· Capture and circulate key discussion points
· Service Delivery and operations management
· Risk and issue management
· Sound understanding of Finance process
· Stakeholder and Budget management
· Contract and SLA management
· PMP Certification desired
You will need to:
· Minimum 4+ years of corporate experience of which at least 1 year should be in project delivery
· Have effective communication skills - both written and oral
· Have formal education in Commerce/Finance
· Demonstrate strong organizational skills and structured thinking abilities
· Demonstrate strong interpersonal and analytical skills
· Demonstrate an eye for detail
· Be flexible and willing to adjust responsibilities to align with developing business needs
· Be expert in MS Project/Word/PowerPoint/Excel