· Providing post training support on EY SharePoint applications; EY OneSpace, EY KeySpace and EY Interact.
· Setting up SharePoint sites for EY client engagements.
· Answering functional query from client or user or EY user on behalf of client user.
· Incident escalation to respective team either on behalf of client or user
· Escalation of change request and defects to respective team or contact on behalf of client, team or user
· Building good knowledge of internal business processes and to offer guidance to drive efficiencies.
· Training coordination and delivery
· Creating communications for users
· Maintaining content of our internal SharePoint Help Site
· Assisting and chairing Champions calls
· 2-4 years of total work experience preferably in to IT production support on IT tools and applications
· Experience in Implementation and training
· Bachelors, in any discipline with strong affinity towards IT tools and applications.
· Good working knowledge in SharePoint technology with prime focus on SharePoint site administration.
· Good exposure to tools and technology platforms.
· MS Office suite (moderate to expert level) – word, excel, power point.
· Able to provide functional support in a timely manner and respond to critical usage requests from the business
· Experience in working in a multi-cultural and team environment.
· Have excellent communication skills - both written and oral.
· Demonstrate strong organizational skills, structured thinking abilities and be able to see a project through to the end.
· Able to demonstrate ‘business acumen’ and to be able to identify and challenge inefficiencies
· Demonstrate strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
· Demonstrate an eye for detail.
Be flexible and willing to adjust responsibilities to align with developing business needs.
· Demonstrate capability to work in a multi-cultural environment and in complex environments where objectives may not always be aligned.