About EY GDS
EY Global Delivery Services means 29.500 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
EY Technology is a global organization that works with our internal clients, to provide IT support and solution to client teams, internal support functions and global projects and programs. Over the next few years, GDS Poland will increase the number of IT professionals in its center to develop and support EY’s business and internal applications. These professionals include IT project managers, business analysts, software architects, infrastructure engineers.
As a full stack engineer in NITRO, you will be in the thick of things! You will work on the most difficult & fun phases of technology innovation:
· Have fun experimenting with emerging technology, participating in hackathons etc;
· Participate in ideating, innovating and incubating ideas to life
· Work closely together with mainstream engineering functions to ensure prototypes/MVPs can form the basis for production solutions
· Have Strong tolerance for ambiguity
· Quick learner with “can do” attitude
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
· Be very strong in data structures, problem solving, building to scale by leveraging cloud computing
· Handle ambiguity and able to move forward with imperfect information and get things done in a rapidly changing environment
· Must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are challenged
· Takes pride in producing clean, re-usable code and takes full ownership of the quality of code
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
· Expert / polyglot programmer in .NET/.NET Core (C#)
· Experience in front end / UI technologies including frameworks such as React/Angular/Backbone/Bootstrap/Node. Proficiency in Mobile/Responsive UIs would be an added advantage
· Experience in developing and deploying applications in SharePoint/Office 365 would be an added advantage
· Experience in build/CI/CD tools: Azure DevOps (Preferred), Ant/Maven/Gradle, Jenkins, GIT.
· Experience in developing resilient web services (microservices etc). Great understanding of RESTful architecture.
· Proficiency in data modelling, database technologies (both SQL –preferably SQL Server - and No SQL), ORM Tools (Entity Framework etc) and Data Visualization/Analysis (Power BI).
· Experience in web development with large/internet scale consumption (distributed, scalable and high-volume systems)
· Familiar with DevOps, Agile/Scrum.
· Experience in use of cloud computing especially Platform as a Service (Azure preferred)
· Keen understanding of Application, Infrastructure and resilience.
· Experience with software and product development lifecycle (incl. coding, coding standards and reviews, source control, testing, debugging, build, deployment and operations)
· B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science or related field from a top tier engineering institution
· 4-7 years of overall experience in application development in product organizations
You are Global, i.e.
· Can coordinate / collaborate with teams & stakeholders in multiple geographies
· Can quickly form strong working relationships with colleagues within and outside your location
· Solid business acumen, management and marketing communication skills
· Significant experience in presenting ideas, papers, patents to varied audience