This position is responsible for daily processing and operational support functions across the Government and Public Sector business in our Service Deliver Center.
Your key responsibilities
Ability to follow established procedures, review and interpret client information. Understands when to ask team leaders for assistance in unfamiliar circumstances.
How will I spend most of my time?
· Provide written and verbal data analysis, outcome assessments, and procedural advice regarding client processes, administration, and information
· Open, organize and distribute time sensitive documentation to applicable team members
· Request relevant information and supporting documentation from client
· Organize, and maintain large quantities of paperwork associated with client processes
· Participate in internal meetings and communicate current state client and agency processes and tendencies
· Contribute to drive efficiency within internal and client operations
· Regular quality assurance efforts to ensure overall quality of deliverables
· Regular communication and status updates provided daily due to time sensitivity of client procedures
To qualify for the role you must have
· A bachelor’s degree in General Business, Technology, Liberal Arts or related fields
· Strong customer service and organizational skills
· This position would require 1+ year of related work experience
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills needed to interact with internal team members and external client personnel
· Ability to learn and use technology and follow a linear well-defined process is necessary
· Ability to interact with clients and offer feedback on processes, trends, and best practices
· Respect for the need to maintain confidentiality and tact when reviewing and discussing client circumstances
· Ability to redirect attention as needed and reprioritize daily workload with direct supervision
· Proficiency in the English language, including the ability to listen, understand, read and communicate effectively both in writing and verbally in a professional environment
· Willingness to learn firm- and client-specific technologies
· The position works under direct supervision. Unusual circumstances would be referred to supervisors.
Ideally, you’ll also have
· United States Citizenship. Must be eligible/able to obtain and maintain a secret clearance or higher security clearance as needed
· Some overtime may be required
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
Plus, we offer:
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the profession
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress in your career
· Gained flexibility through two-way communication and commitment with your engagement teams
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy and transaction services and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.