Across the banking and capital markets, insurance, asset management, energy and corporate treasury sectors, our clients require integrated risk management and regulatory advice. You’ll help them by providing strategy and implementation support. You’ll work in high-performing teams alongside risk management professionals, quantitative analysts, risk technology architects, control professionals and former regulators. Together, you’ll help clients better assess and improve their risk and regulatory frameworks.
Your career is yours to shape. But we’ll provide a structured framework that allows you to grow. And with a network stretching around the globe, you’ll gain valuable insight across industries and geographies. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities
1) For the financial sector clients (mainly Banks) are not limited to business transformation and solutions in the field of financial innovation, including demand planning, architecture design, implementation, management mechanism design, etc.;
2) Guide consultants and consultants to complete project delivery and control project quality;
3) Maintain customer relationship, explore potential market opportunities and implement the business negotiation process.
To qualify for the role you must have
1) Around 2 years and above international consulting institutions, internationally renowned financial industry experience;
2) Banking transformation and business innovation related, information product design and business architecture, application architecture, data architecture planning related work experience is preferred;
3) Master the mainstream analysis and research methods, and be able to apply it to practice, and have unique insights into emerging technologies and cutting-edge technologies;
4) Have the ability to independently dominate and manage project delivery, and have a certain business market to exploit potential.
HR Number: 85244