Data Analytics - Professionals - FS Advisory
Data is data until you use it, then it becomes information. Information is what our clients crave. As the biggest names in global business, they have the data. Now they just need your help to turn it into information they can understand. That’s why we don’t just need Data Specialist. We need skilled Data Specialists who are also comfortable presenting their findings to some of the leading names in global business.
Who are we ?
EY is the only major professional services firm with an integrated Financial Services practice across Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA). We connect our Asset Management, Banking and Capital Markets and Insurance clients to 6,500 talented people from 12 countries and 35,000 Financial Services colleagues around the world.
The Data & Analytics (DnA) team deliver a broad range of data management related services and have extensive industry and regulatory experience.
Who are we looking for?
For this role, we are looking for candidates with interest & experience in Information Management, Analytics, Business Analysis and Consulting.
Your key responsibilities
You will be expected to work in multiple client engagements and other related activities to the highest levels of quality and professionalism, providing clients with solutions based on your industry knowledge and best practices. You will lead or participate in engagements, bringing your consulting skills and knowledge to bear on business transformation engagements.
Skills and attributes for success
We are looking for candidates with experience in the following key areas:
· Information management and Analytics
o Data quality, data architecture, data management, data modelling
o Data Visualisation (Tableau, Qlik, Spotfire, MS Power BI, SAS VA)
o Cloud Based Data Analytics Platforms (IBM Watson, HortonWorks, Cloudera, etc.)
o Statistical Analysis
o Optimisation and Machine Learning
· Business analysis - including experience of gathering business requirements, documenting functional and non-functional requirements, requirements and conducting workshops
· Consulting – including the ability to successfully consult with clients and flex your style accordingly
To qualify for the role you must have
· A strong academic record
· A passion to contribute to the growth of the team
· You’re naturally inquisitive, analytically minded and have the ability to assimilate and apply new techniques and knowledge quickly to deliver insights and solve problems
Ideally, you’ll also have
· The ability to communicate complex analysis in a simple manner
· The drive to not only lead junior members of the team but develop them
Benefits – It is more than just a Job.
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes:
· A competitive remuneration and pension plan
· A free Gym membership with a top tier gym in Ireland with state of the art facilities
· FlexEY – an opportunity to select benefits that suit your needs, covering additional holidays, health and well-being options, insurance options, savings opportunities and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions for top tier shops and restaurants.
· Support for flexible working to accommodate your personal life and career development
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.