Description de l'offre
EY’s Global Actuarial Services practice, with over 650 actuarial professionals, ranks in the Top 3 actuarial services practices in the world.
In Europe we have over 400 actuarial professionals across 17 countries. By partnering with other practices across Ernst & Young, we aim to provide truly integrated services across all disciplines in the Insurance, Risk and Financial Services industries.
Through our deep knowledge of the global insurance industry, local regulatory requirements and our understanding of the industry, we have built a strong reputation as a leading actuarial and insurance advisor, offering broad and diverse opportunities to our employees.
EY in Dublin
In Dublin our actuarial team offers a wide range of both life and non-life advisory and audit services.We work closely with the actuarial teams in both the UK and across Europe, and often on multi-service line engagements with our Risk, Assurance and Performance Improvement colleagues.
The range of services offered by EY continues to expand in line with the market, with our actuaries in Dublin providing both advisory and assurance assistance to clients on Solvency II, reinsurance & capital management, financial reporting, ERM, due diligence, market research and strategic or process related reviews.
· Actuarial supervisors are responsible for supervising and supporting project work completed by junior professionals.
· The successful candidate will be responsible for producing high-quality work, inputting to and sometimes delivering effective presentations and drafting documents.
· They will promote learning and knowledge sharing across the project team and the department.
· They must be confident and credible in taking the lead in both client interactions where appropriate and with more junior colleagues.
· They must understand and promote risk, independence and compliance policies, and ensure compliance throughout the team.
· They will look to develop their EY network through working on multi-disciplinary projects across different service lines.
Skills & Experience
· Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary, with a minimum of 3 years professional experience in life assurance, life consultancy or life reinsurance
· Excellent technical and analytical skills
· Previous experience in the following areas is desirable :
· Solvency II
· Financial Reporting
· Product design / pricing
· Capital and Risk Management
· Focus on deadlines, discipline and process, yet flexible and pragmatic
· Strong project and people management skills
· Professional attitude and demeanour
· Capable of working autonomously or with a team,
· Excellent communication skills both in written and oral format
· Capable of balancing own initiative with advice from others
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.