Digital strategy, design thinking, and a customer-driven mindset define success in today’s business landscape. Our clients come to us with their biggest challenges and we bring a multi-disciplinary team enable digital transformation through design and build of world-class, thoughtful solutions.
EY was recognized by Forrester Research as a leader in The Forrester Wave™: Global Digital Business Transformation Accelerators, Q1 2019. We were also named #34 on Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019.
At the EY Design Studio, our team of designers, researchers, technologists and strategists work together to create superior apps, websites and software. We approach projects with the insight and perspective that come with years of experience in user-centered design and development. We specialize in creating superior experiences that are supported by research, brand strategy, and a clear understanding of business and user needs.
Check out our studio here:https://studio.ey.com/studios/philadelphia/
We’re looking for a talented and collaborative Designer who loves working with and learning from a multidisciplinary team, creates exceptional experiences, and excels at communicating with clients.
Skills and attributes for success
Aside from the world-class user experience design we deliver to leading companies, what makes us unique is our fun, transparent, highly entrepreneurial and collaborative culture. We work hard, play hard, and love what we do together. Day in and day out, we know we can count on one another.
We’re looking for a Designer who:
• Has experience in creating smart, effective, engaging and visually appealing user experiences
• Will act as the design discipline lead on multidisciplinary teams of researchers, technologists and engagement team members
• Is passionate, results-oriented and a strong conceptual thinker
• Can create as well as translate schematic wireframes to high fidelity mockups and work with developers and animators to create stunning prototypes
• Is skilled at communicating tactical and strategic design choices and recommendations to clients and internal teams
• Obsesses over the little things — every icon, every button and every checkbox — and can spot a misalignment from across the room
To qualify for the role you must have
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, UX Design, Industrial or Product Design
• Experience communicating and interacting with clients
• Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Creative Cloud apps, Sketch, Keynote, InVision and other prototyping software
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
• Openness to local or national travel
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; writing, publishing and conference-level presentation skills a plus
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• The opportunity to mentor other creative professionals in studio
• A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
• Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
• An excellent team of senior colleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Make your mark. If you think everything we’ve said so far sounds great, then we look forward to hearing from you!
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.