Expatriate Tax Advisor – FS People Advisory Services
EY’S People Advisory Services (PAS) is an integrated practice bringing together 10,000 practitioners from Tax and Advisory teams to deliver insight and innovation on people, organizational and compliance issues.
As a leading global Professional Services Firm, EY understands the scale and complexity of how and where people work. People Advisory Services enhanced set of joint capabilities provides end-to-end solutions for organization’s most pertinent people related business challenges.
Operating in 76 countries globally, EY’s People Advisory Services aspires to double revenues to US$3 billion by 2020 as it grows its workforce and capabilities
Our Global Mobility team focuses on providing employer advice for companies’ mobility programmes. In particular we provide end-to-end tax support for assignees in their movement into or out of the UK including: individual and PAYE tax compliance; tax briefings; calculations; advice on how to structure employments; and the taxation of reward plans, however our team also provides support in many other areas. We are an expanding team that is continuing to grow market share, offering many opportunities to our team.
Our clients are some of the largest and most exciting organisations in the world. They are developing their business models in an increasingly complex regulatory landscape, and that's why we need a diverse range of people with a truly global skill set to join us.
With EY’s Global Mobility team, you will have the support to help you achieve your potential and find the best balance between your professional and personal life. You will be able to accelerate your career working in borderless teams in our unique EMEIA structure, and may also have access to secondment opportunities both internationally or with clients.
· Assist with offering high quality compliance & advisory services to expatriate clients primarily within the financial services sector
· Build and maintain relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
· Contribute to the successful delivery of projects, ensuring technical excellence
· Draft advisory work for review
· Lead, coach and mentor junior members of the team
· Team with other members of the PAS practice to deliver wider projects and deepen client relationships
Skills and attributes for success
· Relationship management skills with the ability to manage client expectations
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Pragmatism and the ability to solve problems creatively
· Results orientation and be willing to take on responsibility
To qualify for the role you must have
· ATT, CTA or equivalent qualification would be ideal (or breadth of knowledge equivalent to CTA)
· Experience in the provision of US/UK advisory & compliance services to expatriates
EY is investing heavily in PAS and the US/UK tax team are seen as a key growth area. Suitable candidates can be confident of having a genuine opportunity to progress within the role and to be part of shaping the team for the future.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities andcreativefreedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptionalEY experience lasts a lifetime.And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.