Automation, Data Analytics, and Digital Disruption are having a massive impact on our clients’ HR and People processes, leading to a sharp growth in the number of related projects being delivered by UKI People Advisory Services in this area. Specifically, we have demand for expertise in the assessment, design, deployment and control of these new technologies.
To fulfil this client demand we are continuing to grow our UK&I Delivery Centre in Belfast, which is the engine of our Data Analytics led capability. The scope of the roles we have available is broad, and so you will need to have a technology background.
Currently we are recruiting consultants at entry level for the PAS,sub-service line.
As a Data Analyst in PAS, you will:
· Have solid technology skills and be able to work consultatively on a strategic or operational level
· Be at ease with a consultative approach and looking to reach your full potential
· Help to build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers
· Participate in presentations and proposals for medium complex projects or elements of highly complex projects
· Draw on your skills and experience to date, to work as part of a fast growing practice to deliver IT related assignments, projects and sprints.
· Create high-quality work products and become a subject matter resource on one or more services, leveraging knowledge and experience to shape services to client problems
Work as part of a team (physical and virtual) to deliver technology based projects. The focus will be on delivering as part of the Delivery Centre team in Belfast and there is likely to be minimal travel at times to client sites across the UK, Ireland and potentially Europe.
Communicate effectively with EY engagement partners and managers and support a high-performing team agenda.
Be hungry for personal success, learning and promotion. There will be ongoing opportunities to learn develop and grow your skillset.
People responsibilities include:
· Be responsible for your own self-development, and maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills
· Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
You will have knowledge and experience in a number of the following areas:
· At least 1 year experience within firm, industry or government organization (strong track record in consulting is highly desirable)
· Have a strong academic record including a third level degree, in IT related area, computer Science, Software Development etc.
Demonstratingexperience in one or more of the following areas is essential:
· Working in a Dynamic Team that is focused on Agile delivery
· Delivery and evidence of having delivered technology projects
· Demonstratingexperience in one or more of the following areas is Desirable:
· Data Analytics & Visualization - Tableau / Power BI
· Alteryx or any other ETL ( Extract Transform Load) product
· DBMS experience
· Scripting Language - PowerShell / Python /R script
· Cloud Technology
· Design, Test, and Implement robust RPA solutions using Blue Prism ,UiPath , or Automation Anywhere (other products considered)
If you have a keen interest in Technology as well as intellectual curiosity and energy, then the EY PAS team based in our Belfast Delivery Centre could be exactly the right place for you.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young, désormais nommé EY, est l'un des premiers cabinets d'audit au monde. Il est spécialisé en audit financier et conseil comptable, en droit et fiscalité, en conseil (en management, en stratégie, marketing et innovation, en technologie), et en transactions. EY, dont les origines remontent aux années 1890, est aujourd'hui présent dans le monde entier avec près de 175 000 collaborateurs. Ces derniers sont spécialisés dans 26 domaines d'activité, de l'automobile aux télécommunications en passant par la grande distribution, la banque ou encore l'assurance.
Régulièrement présent sur les forums des universités, écoles de commerce et écoles d'ingénieurs, EY propose tous les ans environ 500 offres de stages, et embauche également de jeunes diplômés pour ses 737 bureaux dans le monde (dont 14 en France) pour des postes d'auditeur financier, consultant (SI, stratégie, transactions, conseil financier) ou encore avocat débutant.