The primary role of the CRM, Sales & Revenue Reporting Analyst is to provide first class business-wide reports and analytics to the EMEIA FSO leadership team and business. Using CRM (e.g. InterAction, SAP Suite) and finance tools, the role will focus on understanding what the data output is saying and communicating it in a meaningful way. The reports and analysis the role holder will produce are fundamental to the FSO and wider EMEIA business, helping inform how resource and investment is allocated. The role provides a unique opportunity to develop insight and experience of working across the whole of our EMEIA FSO business.
The CRM, Sales & Revenue Reporting Analyst will be based in EMEIA FSO AIBD (Accounts, Industries and Business Development). The EMEIA FSO business consists of 19 country locations across Europe, focused on the Financial Services market with a client base across the Wealth and Asset Management (WAM), Banking & Capital Markets (BCM) and Insurance (INS) sectors. The AIBD team supports our client facing staff by driving a number of go to market initiatives and client management best practice programmes.
Your Key Responsibilities:
· Produce robust and insightful Management Information (MI) for EMEIA FSO leadership and their teams that contributes towards visibility of Region growth and performance against revenue plan, enabling leadership to make informed interventions in the management of the business
· Work closely with the EMEIA FSO Finance team, Service Line, Industry Operations and Account teams to deliver aligned revenue and sales reporting. Also work with the Global Markets/Finance team and other EMEIA FSO locations
· Manage account data attributes within EY’s internal systems to drive accurate performance reporting
· Support the annual revenue planning process to set targets that support the growth ambition of the business
· Contribute ideas and insights to the reporting community of AIBD and Finance; also to the other FSO regions.
· The position holder will perform other responsibilities and tasks as required to achieve the agreed performance outcomes.
Skills and Attributes for Success:
· Serve as Markets Reporting SME to the EMEIA FSO business, with the skills to support others to review and extract insights from account reporting
· Work across geographical boundaries with teams across 19 country locations in EMEIA FSO and the offshore Global Delivery Service (GDS) teams
Quality and Operational Excellence:
· Deliver quality in every aspect of development and output, producing faultless and timely reporting deliverables
· Develop insightful reporting outputs which contribute towards the visibility of the Region’s growth and performance against the revenue plan, enabling leadership to make informed interventions in the management of the business
To Qualify for the Role you must have:
· IT expertise: Working with large volumes of data with advanced Excel skills essential
· Experience producing MI, including revenue and sales and data modelling, together with the ability to assimilate data from multiple sources and develop reporting
· Strong data analytical skills (i.e., being able to identify and research issues)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, coupled withexcellent accuracy and high level of detail
· Extremely organized and able to remain calm under pressure– be able to manage simultaneous deliverables
Ideally, you’ll also have:
· At least 3 years professional business experience.
· Experience of reporting / BI tools such Tableau or Spotfire as desirable
· In depth knowledge of the business management systems the firm uses
· Education: Degree in Accounting, Finance or other business discipline.
What we look for:
· Ability to use initiative, problem solve and to make appropriate recommendations, underpinned by strong technical and teaming skills
What working at EY offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build abetter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities andcreativefreedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptionalEY experience lasts a lifetime.And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.