The role of the Receptionist is to provide the highest levels of customer care and service to all clients, partners and all EY employees in line with agreed service level agreements and procedures. We aim to make the client’s first impression a positive and lasting one.
Hours of work: Monday and Friday on a rota system covering hours between 08.00am to 17:45hrs. Flexability is required. Core working hours are 36.5 per week.
· Provide a warm courteous and prompt welcome on arrival for all visitors at the reception desk
· Responsible for answering telephone calls in an effective and professional manner
· Handle all Client Suites and Video Conference booking and manage all the internal room booking through the ERS system.
· Provide assistance for meeting room bookings as required and to liaise with relevant parties to ensure the delivery of a professional service.
· Liaise and communicate with other team members and other service departments in a clear and timely manner to ensure service delivery and team work.
· Carry out regular checks of the meeting rooms on site to ensure correct set up and readiness for client use, including rearranging furniture and room layouts as required.
· Report any maintenance issues requiring attention in the reception and client suite areas.
· Anticipate client needs, follow up with requests and ensure the client expectations are not only met but exceeded
· Ensure that visitor and client arrivals are communicated to the relevant people promptly and that the visitor is either met or escorted to the relevant room in a timely fashion.
· Ensure that waiting visitors are kept informed of any delays and to ensure client comfort
· Replenish meeting rooms, as required, with pads, pens and pencils.
· To ensure all audio visual equipment is working and provide support when required
· To collate all reception and hospitality statistics and forward to the Reception Manager on a weekly basis
· To maintain appropriate stationery stocks in the reception area
· Striving to improve the service offered with proactive approach to service delivery and client satisfaction
· Previous experience of customer service environment essential
· Previous corporate working experience desirable
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Previous experience as a Receptionist desirable
· Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing is essential
· Computer literacy skills – Intermediate Excel, Word and Outlook / Skype
· Able to demonstrate a professional and organised approach to the role
· Logical thinker, able to spot errors and resolve queries
· Able to deal with interruptions, work to deadlines and prioritise
· Strong relationship skills – able to build and maintain rapport with guests
· Able to multi task and be flexible
· Sense of humour and an eye for detail
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young, désormais nommé EY, est l'un des premiers cabinets d'audit au monde. Il est spécialisé en audit financier et conseil comptable, en droit et fiscalité, en conseil (en management, en stratégie, marketing et innovation, en technologie), et en transactions. EY, dont les origines remontent aux années 1890, est aujourd'hui présent dans le monde entier avec près de 175 000 collaborateurs. Ces derniers sont spécialisés dans 26 domaines d'activité, de l'automobile aux télécommunications en passant par la grande distribution, la banque ou encore l'assurance.
Régulièrement présent sur les forums des universités, écoles de commerce et écoles d'ingénieurs, EY propose tous les ans environ 500 offres de stages, et embauche également de jeunes diplômés pour ses 737 bureaux dans le monde (dont 14 en France) pour des postes d'auditeur financier, consultant (SI, stratégie, transactions, conseil financier) ou encore avocat débutant.