Within the professional services environment, the application of risk management procedures is fundamental to the successful delivery of our client services and promotion of our brand. Risk management encompasses the processes that we have in place to ensure that we support service quality, contain the threat of litigation, limit damage to our reputation and achieve full fee recovery.
At EY, the Risk Management (RM) and Legal teams are responsible for the promotion and support of risk management within the business. The aim is to ensure that the firm complies with the rules and regulations imposed either by external regulators or by EY Global in relation to the conduct of our business.
The group is structured with a central team (including functions such as independence, conflicts of interest, legal, risk, data protection and enterprise risk management) and a network of specialists working within service lines, located throughout the UK and Ireland. The Central RM and Legal teams have approximately 70 members of staff.
The Central Risk Management team now has a vacancy for a Compliance Administrator.
Your Key Responsibilities:
The role will be varied and it will involve the following activities:
· Gathering and compiling documentation from the business for various independence and other risk management compliance processes. This includes sending out documentation requests, chasing missing documents, compiling information and reviewing for completeness and data input.
· Assisting to create compliance reports – filtering spreadsheet results to extract relevant information and uploading into report documents.
· Conducting the annual claims sweep – issuing requests to the business for updates on contentious matters and processing responses (logging results, creating statistics and extracting information for reports).
· Reviewing and updating claims information (the grey list).
· Compliance assistance with various mandatory training web based learning – chasing non-completes and updating dashboards and results.
· Uploading information and documents to various databases and intranet sites.
· Acting as a point of contact and liaison with our offshoring team in India on other compliance activities.
· Photocopying documents and distribution
To Qualify for The Role You Must Have:
· NVQ/SVQ in Business Administration Levels 1-4 (or equivalent) or two years of relevant office or compliance administration experience
· Professional approach, confident, credible, enthusiastic tam player with a flexible ‘can do’ attitude
· Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task.
· Ability to meet deadlines and objectives whilst working under pressure.
· The ability to communicate and form networks with colleagues at all levels.
· Adaptable and flexible with good team working skills.
· Ability to deal professionally with confidential data.
· Highly capable of working using own initiative.
· Flexible and willing attitude.
· IT literate with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook (intermediate /advanced level),
What Working at EY Offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build abetter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities andcreativefreedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptionalEY experience lasts a lifetime.And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.