We require highly skilled and knowledgeable Bank Coordinators within our Assurance business functions. As a part of this diverse and talented group of individuals, you’ll play a vital role in our success. You will use your skills, experience and initiative to support our client-serving teams and other parts of the business to make a difference to the clients and communities we serve.
Your key responsibilities
· Printing and posting out bank confirmation request letters (UK and International mail)
· Opening and sorting mail (i.e. responses received from banks)
· Scanning bank responses and uploading scans into internal systems
· Distributing the hard copy bank response to the audit team contact via internal mail
· Working under pressure and with high volumes
· Responding to ad-hoc queries supporting stakeholders
Skills and attributes for success
· Ability to flex and adapt to working in a changing environment
· Demonstrate an ability to quickly build relationships based on doing the right thing, being open and honest.
· Self-led with a maturity of approach. Strong interpersonal Skil l s
· Good influencer – can adapt and flex style to ensure the correct outcome is reached
· Ability toworking under pressure and with high volumes
· Organised – strong time management and prioritisation skills. Ability to multi-task
· Proven upward management – excellent communicator who can flag under or over capacity of workload
To qualify for the role you must have:
· Experience in a client-driven professional environment
· Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
· Strong organisational skills with ability to track status of multiple requests & projects
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail in dealing with the most routine tasks
· Proven ability to quickly pick up technology and EY bespoke systems
· Knowledge and understanding of administrative services and their application in support of client business goals
· Knowledge of MS Office (skilled in the use of MS Office in particular Excel and Lotus Notes)
Ideally you’ll also have:
· Experience of working in Professional Services or a similar organisation
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young, désormais nommé EY, est l'un des premiers cabinets d'audit au monde. Il est spécialisé en audit financier et conseil comptable, en droit et fiscalité, en conseil (en management, en stratégie, marketing et innovation, en technologie), et en transactions. EY, dont les origines remontent aux années 1890, est aujourd'hui présent dans le monde entier avec près de 175 000 collaborateurs. Ces derniers sont spécialisés dans 26 domaines d'activité, de l'automobile aux télécommunications en passant par la grande distribution, la banque ou encore l'assurance.
Régulièrement présent sur les forums des universités, écoles de commerce et écoles d'ingénieurs, EY propose tous les ans environ 500 offres de stages, et embauche également de jeunes diplômés pour ses 737 bureaux dans le monde (dont 14 en France) pour des postes d'auditeur financier, consultant (SI, stratégie, transactions, conseil financier) ou encore avocat débutant.