To provide high level administrative services supporting two global clients. This technical role will drive project management and engagement coordination for the client-serving teams. You will drive efficiencies for the account teams and reduce time to provide services to clients, with a focus on maintaining the applicable professional standards within the Assurance Service Line.
The opportunity to work with fast paced audit teams and work alongside the account coordination and operations team within the UKI Assurance department.
Your key responsibilities
· Manage stakeholder expectations, project plans and communications, and provide status updates as needed to continuously advance service delivery
· Gain a strong knowledge of the service line and the engagement, EY’s structure, key personnel and EY’s policies/procedures
· Act as the knowledge manager for the engagement team, managing internal databases and/or portals designed to facilitate global team communications and coordination.
· Take complete ownership of engagement economics (e.g., hours/budgets/estimates to complete, fees, billings, Work in Process spreadsheets), proactively collaborating with relevant team members to resolve any issues that arise
· Collaborate with the account team, business development and resource management teams to achieve team goals
· Coordinate risk management processes, such as engagement letters, client continuance, independence, family tree, preapproval and other regulatory requirements
· Skills to interact with clients and business partners
· Facilitates resource, budget, timing, and deliverables issue resolution for all enterprise programs and projects.
· Demonstrate expertise in creating and maintaining project deliverables such as project charter, project plan, status reports, project timesheets, estimates, communication plan, reports, risk management plan, budget (work hours and cost), milestone/deliverable charts.
Skills and attributes for success
· Previous experience in a professional services environment at executive (or equivalent) level
· Excellent people skills - requiring demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
· Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal with an ability to interact with and communicate effectively with people at all levels within the firm and externally
· Ability to handle confidential information and issues effectively and without breach of confidentiality
· Strong attention to detail in composing and proofing materials
To qualify for the role you must have
· Experience in establishing priorities, scheduling and meeting deadlines combined with strong organisational skills and with an ability to prioritise an often conflicting workload
· Ability to work on own initiative as well as a part of a team
· Ability and willingness to share knowledge and expertise with colleagues
· A positive approach and attitude to changes within the workplace
· Professional, confident, credible, enthusiastic team player with a high level of flexibility and a “can do” attitude
· Proficiency in MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint, Lotus Notes or Outlook along with strong diary management experience
· Maintaining corporate image/appearance at all times
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Degree qualified preferred though not essential
· Preferred experience in a professional services environment
What we look for
We are looking for a reliable Account coordinator with relative experience of working in a similar role, good organisation and people skills along with a proven track record of working in a professional services environment, the candidate must have good working knowledge of word, excel & powerpoint.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build abetter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities andcreativefreedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptionalEY experience lasts a lifetime.And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.