We are now recruiting for our Analytics Team which has been set-up to meet growing market demand. The Analytics Team will deliver cutting edge business intelligence and analytics for our clients, to drive performance improvement across multiple services and operational functions.
The Analytics Team will be one of a number of services being delivered from the EY UK&I Delivery Centre based in Belfast. You will be joining this new team at an exciting time and will have the chance to see the team and its offerings develop from the beginning. You will report to the Analytics Team Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing dynamic team who are changing how we deliver services to our clients.
Your key responsibilities
· This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing team – Data Analytics – within EY. The role will be delivery focused and based in the UK&I Delivery Centre.
· Typical activities will include the following:
· Participating in multi-disciplinary teams across a range of engagements helping our clients, using our analytics to transform and improve their business
· Working with a robust set of tools and infrastructure to sanitize, store and manipulate data (following leading standards for data security and privacy)
· Helping to create and deliver key engagement analytics to assist local teams across a range of clients
· Use a problem solving approach to overcome unexpected issues - both technical and operational
Skills and attributes for success
· A dedication to teamwork
· Desire to learn and develop into the role
· Drive to continuously build and master key technical, functional and professional skills
· Self-starter and motivated
· Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
· Attention to detail and ability to produce accurate, high quality work to deadlines
To qualify for the role you must have
· A strong academic record – a degree is preferred
· Analytically minded and have the ability to assimilate and apply new techniques and knowledge quickly to deliver insights and solve problems
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A passion to contribute to the growth of the team
· Self-motivated with lots of energy and drive
· Strong team working skills are essential
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Basic knowledge of statistical analysis and modelling tools such as SAS, SPSS, R or similar packages, data manipulation languages such as SQL (desirable but not essential)
· Data visualization software such as tableau, qlikview or spotfire (desirable but not essential)
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young, désormais nommé EY, est l'un des premiers cabinets d'audit au monde. Il est spécialisé en audit financier et conseil comptable, en droit et fiscalité, en conseil (en management, en stratégie, marketing et innovation, en technologie), et en transactions. EY, dont les origines remontent aux années 1890, est aujourd'hui présent dans le monde entier avec près de 175 000 collaborateurs. Ces derniers sont spécialisés dans 26 domaines d'activité, de l'automobile aux télécommunications en passant par la grande distribution, la banque ou encore l'assurance.
Régulièrement présent sur les forums des universités, écoles de commerce et écoles d'ingénieurs, EY propose tous les ans environ 500 offres de stages, et embauche également de jeunes diplômés pour ses 737 bureaux dans le monde (dont 14 en France) pour des postes d'auditeur financier, consultant (SI, stratégie, transactions, conseil financier) ou encore avocat débutant.