Quality & Risk Management (QRM) team at Ernst & Young plays an important role in managing the internal risks of the firm associated with accepting a new client or an engagement or risks associated with any of our ongoing audit / non audit engagement. Formed in 2007, the QRM team is growing rapidly as a Center of Excellence for all standardized quality / compliance related activities that can be efficiently undertaken from a central location.
The GSS QRM team has enjoys good visibility within the global EY QRM community and has been involved in development of some key QRM processes. The team has current staff strength of 150 people and is poised for growing rapidly in next couple of years
Position summary including major challenges:
The role revolves around reporting, preparing work plans, resource management, billing, owning the weekly/monthly meetings and administrative tasks. The candidate will also be trained on the Global Independence System in order to provide inputs to the GIS supervisors and may be required to work on some ad-hoc GIS requests.
Primary responsibilities and accountabilities:
· Provide accurate information for the monthly dashboards, weekly reporting, bookings vs actual hours, ad hoc reconciliations.
· Gain understanding of the various Resource Booking Tool used. Follow resource booking protocols and complete timely and accurate resource bookings on the basis of the requests received. Conflict resolution and timely communication with the onshore teams.
· Review monthly billing information and prepare costing worksheets
· Own weekly meetings with Project Management team and take minutes of the meeting (MOM).
· Liaise with Assurance and manage the work coming in through ARMS
· Build out the GIS projects (including scheduling time for ICT reviews quarterly) and PCIP projects pipeline. The pipeline should have tentatively scheduled work going out 3 - 6 months
· Manage engagement team expectations related to timing and scheduling of work. Understand when a project needs to be fast tracked versus when to explain to the team why it is okay to follow normal scheduling
· Prepare GIS project work plans
· Maybe required to work on ad-hoc GIS requests.
· MBA with 2-4 years or more general business experience (preferable)
· MA-Economics/Financial management
· Freshers may be considered
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal Competencies / Skills:
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Accurate and timely preparation of MIS reports
· Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to work effectively in a team
· Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills
· Robust logical and reasoning skills
· Interest in business and commerciality