Description de l'offre
Our global compliance and reporting professionals help businesses meet complex demands for UK tax reporting, compliance, planning, strategy and controversy. The Global Compliance Reporting team continues to experience growth due to strong client demand.
By integrating deep technical and industry knowledge with established methodologies, they work with a wide range of corporates to help them develop and implement effective, practical and sustainable tax strategies.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Assistant Tax Advisor to help develop our GCR team in Leeds.
Your key responsibilities
As an Assistant Tax Advisor you will play a major role in delivering tax audit work but will also be involved in a diverse mix of other work across our network. A significant part of the role will focus on supporting the partner group with building out the practice, building strong client relationships within the current and target client base. Working in practice means that the job is, by its nature, different every day and we want someone who is actively looking for this challenge. An agile approach to working with different projects and people is therefore essential.
Skills and attributes for success
• Managing the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and a practical/business driven approach;
• Managing the end to end process for the clients in your portfolio, which will include opportunity identification right through to delivery;
• Being the day to day contact for the clients in your portfolio;
• Working with a wide range of individuals, both internal and external, from across the globe;
• Providing insightful, advice to clients on a range of tax issues;
• Ensuring a high level of client service;
• Identifying opportunities; and
• Assisting in winning work by proactively managing existing clients and contributing to winning new clients.
To qualify for the role you must have
• An enthusiastic attitude and flexible approach to work;
• A focus on quality;
• ACA / ACCA / CA / CTA / law or equivalent qualification (or breadth of knowledge equivalent);
• A thorough understanding of UK corporation tax issues;
• Experience of working in a compliance and reporting environment, either within practice or industry;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships with current and potential clients;
• Project management experience.
Ideally, you’ll also have
• A pragmatic approach to problem solving;
• A commitment to deliver results;