Successful organizations depend on their reputation for keeping promises, respecting laws and behaving ethically to maintain stakeholder trust. EY Forensic & Integrity Services professionals help organizations protect and restore enterprise and financial reputation. We assist companies and their legal counsel to investigate facts, resolve disputes and manage regulatory challenges. We put integrity at the heart of compliance programs to help better manage ethical and reputational risks.
Embracing integrity means doing what you say you will do, with unerring commitment. This can make it easier to attract and retain talented people and harness their skills to grow your business. A foundation built on integrity is critical because today’s talent values purpose-driven organizations. It can also help you develop stronger partnerships with suppliers and work more effectively with employees, investors, regulators and influencers. Our integrated approach ranges from enhancements in areas of perceived weakness or issues — including governance, controls, culture and data insights — to full organizational design and structural implementation.
A position has arisen for a Assistant Manager to join the business, supporting the MENA Forensics team in compliance and risk assessments, as well as other forensic projects. This is an ideal opportunity to develop you career in the consulting space, to work on a diverse portfolio of projects, gaining exposure to a fast – paced market with evolving challenges and opportunities and to support the development of junior team members.
Your key responsibilities
In this role you will need to manage and provide oversite on services related regulatory compliance, FCC, corporate governance, enterprise risk management and internal controls for our clients. Assisting clients in setting up anti-fraud units through designing the governance framework and developing the required policies and procedures will also be essential, as will building the structure of the unit. You’ll need to collaborate with the client’s operational risk management team to comprehend, develop and perform key risk indicators and reporting.
You’ll package overall project findings into clear, concise, high-quality work products and act as a subject matter expert, leveraging knowledge and experience to shape services to client problems. Driving improvements in business processes, you’ll serve as a role model for quality and risk management and make sure that project teams understand and comply with our Q&RM guidelines.
To qualify for the role, you must have
· A bachelor’s degree in a related field
· A minimum of three years of relevant financial crime compliance (AML / CFT, sanctions, anti-bribery, corruption and fraud) risk management, compliance experience in banking and / or in a public accounting firm
· Strong understanding of expectations of regulators and international organisations such as FATF
· Knowledge of the global risk and regulatory environment, especially developments in the FCC space
· Industry related certification, e.g., CAMS or ICA diploma in AML
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Working experience in the MENA region
· Post graduate qualifications in AML / CFT or professional/technical qualifications in risk management
· Experience working in this region
What we look for
We are interested in entrepreneurs who have the confidence to develop and promote a brand-new strategic vision both internally and externally. You will be business savvy with a passion for innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
· Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
· Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
· Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
· Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.